Temp adapter/Coolant crossover stock replacement plugs for sale

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
i dont suppose you could post more pics of this plug like the threads and the o-ring seat. id like a good look at it if you do not mind.

also what is the material? it does not appear to be stainless steel.

Sorry, I don't have any close up pics of the threads.

The temp adapters are threaded for 1/8"-27 NPT which is the thread used by Autometer, SOS and every other electric temp gauge sender I've seen so far. The o-ring makes for an easily serviceable seal on the stock crossover tube.

The temp adapters and stock replacement plugs both are made of steel. The plugs are coated to prevent rust and when you receive yours it will have a bright polished finish. I can also paint the plugs gloss black with two stage high temp paint that's then baked on. Please add $5 to your order per plug for the gloss black finish.

Hope this helps. :beer:

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Question - if I were to buy one of the tapped crossovers, are plugs for the temp gauge adapter tap easy to find? I don't need a temp gauge at the moment, but like the idea of having a crossover plug that would allow me to easily install one down the road. Thanks.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Question - if I were to buy one of the tapped crossovers, are plugs for the temp gauge adapter tap easy to find? I don't need a temp gauge at the moment, but like the idea of having a crossover plug that would allow me to easily install one down the road. Thanks.

I have the plugs you need in stock and can include them with the temp adapters. The temp adapter plugs are priced at $1.50.

Total shipped $31.50 for a Temp Adapter with plug. :beer:

Anthony

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Mine arrived around lunch time today - top notch quality, great looking piece.

Should look great on my crossover tube when I get it powder coated down the road.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Thank you guys. Im really appreciative of all the great replies.

Ive got a customer thats got a stuck crossover plug and has broken several 1/4"-3/8" drives already.

I built a simple tool that will hopefully solve the problem that many people have had in removing the stock plug.

squaretool001.jpg

squaretool002.jpg

squaretool004.jpg

squaretool003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread