Tennessee Steps Up For Men

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I think that if a man asks for the test it should be done regardless of marriage status. One of the guys was saying that it will be mandatory for unmarried men to get tested prior to signing birth certificate. I don’t agree with it being mandatory.
I had a coworker who was dating a chick and got her pregnant. He would not marry her until after the baby was born because he didn’t want to pay the bill. She was on Medicaid, also getting money for a child from a previous relationship. I can’t stand scammers, they had a bigger house than my wife and I and had brand new cars but couldn’t pay for their own child’s birth.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
So the govt will mandate a man and his child submit a DNA sample. No thanks.
I’m sure they won’t have some database with a back door for other purposes…

Should have just been that if the father or alleged father wants a dna test she has to submit the baby’s sample with X number of days to the lab of the fathers choice at his expense

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I’m sure they won’t have some database with a back door for other purposes…

Should have just been that if the father or alleged father wants a dna test she has to submit the baby’s sample with X number of days to the lab of the fathers choice at his expense
This

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah anything coming out of memphis containing common sense is an instant red flag. I mean good for them, but this HAS to have implications elsewhere…just packaged as a rare W for men.

on that note, i was talking with a lawyer about custody and alimony in my state and he said basically women have worn out their welcome in the taking of money and raising wussy kids, said they realize now what happens when you remove dad from the equation and are trying to fix it.

I instantly got my kid half the time, and tbh i was surprised it was that easy. Now, they still will make you pay for mom(like you have 2 kids), but at least you get to see them equal time. Baby steps i suppose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread