terminator chassis stiffening

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
For all that work, put a real cage in with Griggs through-the floor sfc's and keep your door panels.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Otto, I see you just registered and you're from the same town as the vendor. Not too cool to start right in plugging a hometown vendor. Do you work there? :shrug:

Last edited:

otto

Established Member
whats not real about the innerframe cage it connects to all of the same points as other cages and at least 5 other key forgotten places. Also any other "real cage"made to the specs of almost any real racing series require few bends thus hacking up the dash door panels etc. if you bend around these things it is defenetly not a "real cage".If you dont bend around these things i guess you can keep your door panels and lots of holes and compromises if you want them to look ok.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I understand Otto. I asked the question because we do get the occasional spammer who joins only to plug a product or a vendor. And that is frowned upon for obvious reasons. I hope to see you exchange a bit with our great folks. We have a lot of helpful info here and hope you can contribute.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I understand Otto. I asked the question because we do get the occasional spammer who joins only to plug a product or a vendor. And that is frowned upon for obvious reasons. I hope to see you exchange a bit with our great folks. We have a lot of helpful info here and hope you can contribute.

Always the diplomat.

jeffsvt

Established Member
I saw their cage in MM&FF and actually thought it looked pretty nice . I'll bet the cost in pretty high but very nice for sure ! I like how there is nothing in the way of getting in and out of the car . To bad it's not a legal cage to use while drag racing because it has all the characterisitics I want in a cage .

Cobra Rick

Established Member
I was one of the first in San Diego to have the entire Agent Forty Seven innerframe system welded in my vert. The kit has turned my soggy noodle of car to a rock solid platform. According to Agent Forty seven this kit is NHRA legal down to 10 seconds with the optional side door bar. Huge difference in handling. I actually enjoy driving my car again. No more twist and flex.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I'm in the market for a cage, but it doesn't mean I like driving my Cobra less without one. Cageless does keep me from the 1/4 mile track at Ennis, but I have fun rowing 2.5 gears in the 1/8 miler that's local. I really like the cage I saw from East Texas Racing (I think it was) and plan on one like that when I'm ready.
+1 that CobraBob is the eternal ambassador and optimist. I love reading his informative and never critical posts.
Good to see some more So Cal guys and hopefully they didn't join just to plug this guys product.

Users who are viewing this thread