Terminator ET & modification database ready to go!

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Took me longer than I had hoped but I finally have a site up which should allow people enter data about their cars.

Using the site should be pretty straight forward. Registration is required to reduce junk posting etc but no information will be sold or shared.

Posting combos is a free no obligation service but please Keep things honest. If you have info on multiple combos related to your car, feel free to post them all, the more info the merrier.

Any questions or comments feel free to let me know. I hope to enhance the looks of the site in the future so please for give its rather simplistic look.

Please take a few minutes to add your combo!
http://www.dynofacts.com <-- click

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
sb03cobra said:
Looks good but I don't see the Et's.
At present you need to select the "title" on left end of table to see ET data. I still need to add it to the main table, I should get to it tomorrow.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jimmysidecarr said:
A good start to a cool idea!!!

Kudos!!!:rockon: :thumbsup:
Ditto! Excellent job! I'm going to add a link to this info from my website. :beer:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Ditto! Excellent job! I'm going to add a link to this info from my website. :beer:
Thanks Bob. It took me quite some time to get going and there are still some things I would like to streamline. The ordering of some of the dropdown fields for one, but ill get to it. Hopefully once I get it a bit more polished I can get some input from the lightning crowd and add a category for them as well.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Based on some good user feedback Density altitude for the track the time was run on has been added to the database.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Shadowgray03 said:
Based on some good user feedback Density altitude for the track the time was run on has been added to the database.

WOW!!!

EXCELLENT!!!

I can see this becoming a serious and very useful tool... as well as a fun thing to just look up who's running what.

You've got got some great examples on here already!!!

I wonder if it would be too ambitious to.... open up an OPEN TRACK mods list and request some feed back as to whether they were--->"good bang for the buck", "ate rotors like no tomorrow"... or "worked great".. "ran full boost, and never hit limp mode even in 84 degree weather"

Just a thought... a much more subjective "Gray Area" for sure... since track times a hard to come by or flat out prohibited.... and some what irrelevant due to the many different tracks and set ups open trackers use...

But feed back on pad life, rotor life, good mod, waste of money mod, "made the car a ball to drive fast"...

Stuff like that might be helpful.... and FUN!!!

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Jimmysidecarr said:
WOW!!!

EXCELLENT!!!

I can see this becoming a serious and very useful tool... as well as a fun thing to just look up who's running what.

You've got got some great examples on here already!!!
Thanks Jimmy. how does the old saying go....build it and they will come :). What makes it usefull is the participation of our fellow terminator owners. so the more people we can get to post real data the better.

I wonder if it would be too ambitious to.... open up an OPEN TRACK mods list and request some feed back as to whether they were--->"good bang for the buck", "ate rotors like no tomorrow"... or "worked great".. "ran full boost, and never hit limp mode even in 84 degree weather"

Just a thought... a much more subjective "Gray Area" for sure... since track times a hard to come by or flat out prohibited.... and some what irrelevant due to the many different tracks and set ups open trackers use...

But feed back on pad life, rotor life, good mod, waste of money mod, "made the car a ball to drive fast"...

Stuff like that might be helpful.... and FUN!!!

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
I can see something like that being beneficial but not sure how well it would tie into existing submissions since as you said, some of the qualities people want to know about when it comes to certain mods can be hard to quantify. Ive got an idea on how something like this could be added though, Ill have to think it through a bit more and see if I can implement it. Ill be sure to keep everyone posted.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Would anyone like to see me modify the engine displacement field to not only include displacement but block material as well? ie iron/aluminum.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shadowgray03 said:
Thanks Bob. It took me quite some time to get going and there are still some things I would like to streamline. The ordering of some of the dropdown fields for one, but ill get to it. Hopefully once I get it a bit more polished I can get some input from the lightning crowd and add a category for them as well.
Here's the link I added to my website if you want to check it out. It's on the left side of the page.
http://stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Here's the link I added to my website if you want to check it out. It's on the left side of the page.
http://stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm
Wow, thats a very glowing link, thank you!

Just to let everyone know I am also working on getting a second gen lightning category up.

I am also working on a category that will hold products that I will enter and every user will be able to rate the item and leave reviews. Depending on the item it will have up to 5 aspects that can be rated. For example Hawk brake pads may have price, longevity, stopping power, etc then members can rate each of the aspects for the product (0 to 10) and submit a short text review if they like as well. Then people can view the items to see review results and read others comments.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Shadowgray03 said:
Would anyone like to see me modify the engine displacement field to not only include displacement but block material as well? ie iron/aluminum.
Yes!

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
Done deal. If anyone who has submited a combo would like they can log in and chose to modify their combo the engine displacement dropdown will now have options with block material as well.

Users who are viewing this thread