"terminator" goes down...

pottsy

Established Member
I was just minding my own business, going down the freeway when all of the sudden a sonic blue 03 got up next to me, revving his shit all over the place. We went from a 40 roll and I got 10 or so cars on him. There were probably 15 or so people in the car, some were on the roof and such. It was detonating, too. And pulling a huge boat. The driver was real cool about the loss, but one of his comrades decided to talk some trash and claimed I shouldn't have won; he was pullied, after all. I just hate it when people make excuses!!! Damn...just don't race if your car is detonating. if only I could have tried him from a dig, hmph. I wish I had been wearing my driving gloves, I probably would have gotten him by another car or two. My car has some weight reduction too, so don't call BS. I'm the shit.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
pottsy said:
I was just minding my own business, going down the freeway when all of the sudden a sonic blue 03 got up next to me, revving his shit all over the place. We went from a 40 roll and I got 10 or so cars on him. There were probably 15 or so people in the car, some were on the roof and such. It was detonating, too. And pulling a huge boat. The driver was real cool about the loss, but one of his comrades decided to talk some trash and claimed I shouldn't have won; he was pullied, after all. I just hate it when people make excuses!!! Damn...just don't race if your car is detonating. if only I could have tried him from a dig, hmph. I wish I had been wearing my driving gloves, I probably would have gotten him by another car or two. My car has some weight reduction too, so don't call BS. I'm the shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I was taking a drink of water and almost spit it on my monitor when I read this.

Thanks for the laugh pottsy :beer:. Did the driver happen to be wearing a blue sparco glove??? :kaboom:

pottsy

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Did the driver happen to be wearing a blue sparco glove??? :kaboom:

think so...he had a tag that said "slvrf16" or something gay like that, but I was drunk when I was racing so i don't really remember. oops.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
15 Guys in a Cobra? That must have been an ugly sight :xpl:

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
pottsy said:
So was it a car full of mexicans? :poke: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread