Terminator Insurance

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Was wondering how many of you have full coverage compared to liability. It almost seems like full coverage might be a waist of money seeing how any real damage will total out the car now days. I currently have full coverage, but I know if the car is totaled in an accident I would receive enough to go out an buy another 03-04 with the current market value.

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Always full coverage . I was 560 a years with Hagerty ( spelling ) . I call them again last week to renew also told them I only do 270 miles since then . Also 20k coverage . They knock it down to 365 or 360 a years .

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I don't believe in insurance, There's no Risk!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jrichber

browser
Established Member
If anything happens that is your fault liability is not going to cover it. For me if something is worth more than a few grand, it gets full coverage.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Definitely full coverage. There’s more to just replacing or fixing a car, I don’t want anyone coming after my house/assets over an accident that I couldn’t cover without the proper coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Definitely full coverage. There’s more to just replacing or fixing a car, I don’t want anyone coming after my house/assets over an accident that I couldn’t cover without the proper coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah good points, I was thinking along the lines of car repair. I wasn’t even taking into consideration the other benefits of full coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Just do full coverage. The difference monthly wont be what, $30? My cobra, at 19 years old, was like $150/mo, so it shouldn't be crazy.

And another thing, Insurance companies know the values on these cars, when my 03 whipple car was totaled, the insurance gave me ~20k. I paid 21 for the car over a year prior. Not a bad gig.

jmsa540

Established Member
Was wondering how many of you have full coverage compared to liability. It almost seems like full coverage might be a waist of money seeing how any real damage will total out the car now days. I currently have full coverage, but I know if the car is totaled in an accident I would receive enough to go out an buy another 03-04 with the current market value.
Op, not trying to be sarcastic but do you know the difference between full coverage and liability?

You said that any real damage could easily total a car nowadays; please tell me you have full coverage if your car is paid off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread