Terminator Salvation

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtCZ-bwyHE]YouTube - Terminator Salvation (2009) 720 p HD Trailer 2[/ame]

Also in HD on YouTube :rockon:

7028_11610758370.jpg

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Help me out all you movie buffs. He has a terminator helping him out in this movie too?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Help me out all you movie buffs. He has a terminator helping him out in this movie too?

he is not a terminator, he is a man with a human brain and heart with terminator parts. My take on it is he thinks this halfbreed is there as a setup, and treats him like a spy untill he earns his trust. I hope he is a badass.

There are supposed to be 2 more after this film if it makes decent money. I hope it does to show how he moves up thru the ranks to lead the humans.

I cannot wait for this movie.

Bale is by far the best actor in Hollywood in a long time.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

It appears that this character Marcus is rescued and turns out to be some kind of Skynet experiment that they have not yet encountered. The question is now whether he can be trusted or not.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
ehhhhhh

2.5/5

looks ok but no arnold = blah to me....

Though he's been a bit preoccupied with running California since "Terminator 3," Arnold Schwarzenegger may make an appearance in "Salvation." Reportedly, a computer-animated recreation of Schwarzenegger's face will be digitally grafted onto the body of Austrian bodybuilder Roland Kickinger (who played the young Arnold in a TV movie). McG is also in talks to have Linda Hamilton reprise her role as Sarah Conner in a voice-over that will tie the beginning of this movie to the end of "Terminator 2."

Need to Know: 10 Facts About "Terminator Salvation"

ViciousJay

Established Member
Though he's been a bit preoccupied with running California since "Terminator 3," Arnold Schwarzenegger may make an appearance in "Salvation." Reportedly, a computer-animated recreation of Schwarzenegger's face will be digitally grafted onto the body of Austrian bodybuilder Roland Kickinger (who played the young Arnold in a TV movie). McG is also in talks to have Linda Hamilton reprise her role as Sarah Conner in a voice-over that will tie the beginning of this movie to the end of "Terminator 2."

Need to Know: 10 Facts About "Terminator Salvation"

i know i know i just dont like it without arnold i mean thats where he got his hit from....

its just hard to watch it without him, bale is a badass and all but i dont know maybe i should go in the movie with less expectations

canibus

Established Member
i know i know i just dont like it without arnold i mean thats where he got his hit from....

its just hard to watch it without him, bale is a badass and all but i dont know maybe i should go in the movie with less expectations

arnold was in 3 and look how terrible that was. The story is about john connor, so arnold not making an appearence shouldn't be a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread