Terminator Salvation

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i know i know i just dont like it without arnold i mean thats where he got his hit from....

its just hard to watch it without him, bale is a badass and all but i dont know maybe i should go in the movie with less expectations

Keep in mind this movie is set 11 years before John sends the first terminator back in time, so maybe if they make 2 more after this we will see a rendition of arnold.

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Terminator 1 = pretty good
Terminator 2 = Epic.
Terminator 3 = Should've kept the the original director...but I still bought it on DVD
Terminator 4 = Has tons of potential, hope it's as cool as these trailers look. As long as Bale doesn't do the Batman voice.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Though he's been a bit preoccupied with running California since "Terminator 3," Arnold Schwarzenegger may make an appearance in "Salvation." Reportedly, a computer-animated recreation of Schwarzenegger's face will be digitally grafted onto the body of Austrian bodybuilder Roland Kickinger (who played the young Arnold in a TV movie). McG is also in talks to have Linda Hamilton reprise her role as Sarah Conner in a voice-over that will tie the beginning of this movie to the end of "Terminator 2."

Need to Know: 10 Facts About "Terminator Salvation"

Good info for sure. I just wished he was in the actual movie.

This movie is going to be amazing reguardless. Bale seems to be the actor to recreate originals and do a fantastic job! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread