Terminator Seats with Dark Inserts

mgmustang1

Established Member
Paypal should hold the money in the account until everyone get what they paid for. But they don't. Its dishonest people like this guy who make trading on the internet a bad thing.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Paypal should hold the money in the account until everyone get what they paid for. But they don't. Its dishonest people like this guy who make trading on the internet a bad thing.

wait... why do honest people have to pay for what scammers do? I deal in very large transactions on a daily basis, why do i have to suffer for someones shortcomings?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I don't understand how people do this and think they are going to get away with it on a HUGE site like this. One way or another OP you will get your money back so dont worry. i would have the sellers local police department get involved as well too considering the amount of money you're dealing with. Computer fraud since the transaction was done over the internet, and theft for not delivering the goods that was promised. Even after you get your money back id still press charges. NO EXCUSE for 4 months going by and the seller is still on here everyday not talking to you.

You are officially ruined on svtp shhak, give the man his money back...

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
hey hey hey...

Just got back in town. Haven't been on here in probably 2 weeks. I emailed the buyer and he'll either have seats or money by Friday.

Wasn't scamming anyone. Just got busy and been in and out of town. Not to mention the trouble with the 1st address.

AEREON... get me the EXACT address you want these shipped to and you'll get them asap. I'll even cover the cost to get them shipped faster! Sorry about the hassle.

Aereon

Established Member
Damn man, your car is seriously so badass. When will I Get to see it? (Codi_P from CA-Stangs) You going on Mile of Mustangs?

lols yea, I am almost 100% sure I'll be going with the group but may end up laying low and going by myself late at night.

Users who are viewing this thread