Terminator Shirt on Blipshift

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Newest shirt for sale on Blipshift. I'm not sponsored by Blipshift or getting paid for this. Just came through my email this morning and figured some people might be interested.

hasta_la_vista_detail_large.jpg

https://www.blipshift.com/

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I was wondering about the quality of the shirts, have you ever purchased any others? I hate it when a shirt is not thick.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i know Ive been tempted to buy a few from them, I think have bought 1 or 2 and they seemed fine. A friend of mine has quite a few and doesnt seem to have any complaints. Dont have a terminator but the shirt is tempting

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
I bought one from them last summer and it has held up great. It feels lighter than some t-shirts, but I have had no problem with it falling apart, tearing, etc.

GodStang

Established Member
I have a few from them. They are ok. Sad the have the wrong hood on this shirt. I still bought it though.

Stevo151

Established Member
Hey I bought a shirt and poster yesterday. I've boughten from blip shift before and the tshirts are good quality just run kinda thinner

wmfateam

Established Member
They have two different thickness tees. I think fitted and heavy weight are what they call them. The fitted always shrink more than the heavy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread