Terminator Shirts on TeeSpring?

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I saw an ad this morning on facebook for some Terminator shirts that are sold on Teespring. Has anybody ever bought any shirts from them?

I guess they are just cheap knock-offs but I kind of like the White one with John Coletti quote on the back.

http://teespring.com/stores/svt-cobra

I usually just by my shirts on ebay, but sometimes its hard or impossible to find Terminator specific shirts.

Pantera1

Established Member
I received this from tee spring today, I've gotten a couple things off there without issues

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:

rebel842001

Established Member
The only two things I not a fan of with teespring is the fact that you have to wait for the campaign to end and shirts to be made and shipped if enough are sold. And they are not screen printed, they use the iron on prints that usually start to crack and peel after a few laundry cycles. Ive even considered getting a screen printing setup where I could do my own shirts and not be spending $15-25 on a t shirt.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i have bought from there before, a french bulldog shirt from over seas campaign. came in pretty quick (that's what she said) but was legit

getTwisted

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered one, went back on there this morning and now they have individual production number Shirts. Now I'm going to have to buy 2. lol

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
my guess is this is some instagram account trying to get attention.

I bought a t-shirt from @mustangmagazine through teespring and the thing shrunk after 1 wash. Waste of $22

getTwisted

Established Member
my guess is this is some instagram account trying to get attention.

I bought a t-shirt from @mustangmagazine through teespring and the thing shrunk after 1 wash. Waste of $22

Maybe, I saw it on facebook. The shirts are Hanes brand, maybe they will be okay.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
they are cheap and I have bought a few normally I am an xl but with tespring they run small I buy double xl and fits way better and doesn't look like I have a painted shirt on..

CruizinKev

boing boom tshack
Established Member
I also created a few shirts on teespring.. and this is MY creation of a new edge.
I designed the whole thing on the shirt:

http://teespring.com/own03termi

I KNOW THERE IS SOMEBODY HERE IN THE FORUMS COPYING MY DESIGN AND CALL IT THEIR OWN.
I already started a intellectual property claim against these people.

Users who are viewing this thread