Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

CobraMan69

Established Member
i want to come i pry wont race cause ill be racing at the efa maca shootout but i may if i do ill be eaton only

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Up to 24 racers in less than 24 hours........And apologies for the non-terminator folks. this was originally an Eaton Shootout and grew to open and bracket classes only. We're still trying to get magazine coverage and the terminator angle has been attractive in the past.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
hey Dwight,

a member on a local board here in chicago posted a link about this from mod fords and its growing in interest very rapidly. they are talking about a 750mile cruise :Dfrom the chicago area to compete at this event. i mght be joining them myself:beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
hey Dwight,

a member on a local board here in chicago posted a link about this from mod fords and its growing in interest very rapidly. they are talking about a 750mile cruise :Dfrom the chicago area to compete at this event. i mght be joining them myself:beer:

Sweet. It's an easy drive too...just VERY boring. You have been warned.

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
I have a set of bald nittos that would get you through this day at the track. Let me know.

What size wheels they on? Will they still hook? I may have to take you up on that if I don't get the BFG gforce drag radials by then.

Also IronTerp if I'm able to come can you put me in the open class?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread