Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'll be there. Now I'm glad I didn't make OC plans yet. And the car is getting tuned right now. I'm psyched!

Guess I'm in the open class

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Brian, we need some more folks from your neck of the woods......:shrug:

Gotta have Carlos!!!! Where are you???

I'll post it on svtoanashville but other than that I really don't go to many more websites.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Nice turnout so far....:). I keep forgetting to run the idea of housing someone by the wife, but considering that she'll be watching me all day tomorrow, I'll ask then.

Dwight, I'll probably run bracket. I think in a month I should be well enough to shift...and considering my trans is in need of some help anyway, I'll be elated to break out of the 12's. I can always try to take a few pictures as well.

And mixxer, you need to stop over on your way down/back and teach me some detailing tricks. The fox could use just a little more help (and so could the cobra for that matter) mostly dealing with water spots.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
We have 37 Terminators committed now!!!

Some quick notes:
- Cookout at TRBO VNM's shop right after the event. Sponsored by Competition Speed and Sound!!!
- Out of towners are welcome to stay with any number of MACA member's who've offered up room and board for this event. Send me a PM if you're looking.
- I'm bringing 3 complete OEM halfshafts with all the necessary tools. That should not be a concern. But, it'll cost you 100 bucks for the halfshaft!!! (What it cost me......)
- T shirts arrived at my house today. Have to finalize design and get them to the screener. They'll be $20 and available at the event.
- Class sponsors are B.A.P. Racing, Competition Speed and Sound, and Johnny Lightning Performance. Thanks Billy, Jason, Johnny and Sue!!!!!
- We will be using a Full Tree for all racing classes. There will be a 2 to 2.5 hour test and tune period prior to the start of the class racing, (Great time for personal records or......More!). Eaton and Open classes will alternate through each round until there is a winner in each class. The Bracket class will follow shortly after for anyone that would like to participate. Cost is $40 for the day for all classes.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I am willing to put up people that are coming in from out of town ... just I am 2 hours from the track.

Let me know Dwight!

Users who are viewing this thread