Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
What time does the gates open? 9:00 a.m. or is that when they start racing?

I am trying to see what time I need to leave so that I will be there when the gates open.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
What time does the gates open? 9:00 a.m. or is that when they start racing?

I am trying to see what time I need to leave so that I will be there when the gates open.

If it is like any other track rental ... gates should be at 8ish. I think the last time we got in around 8:15 or so.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm still working on the final details with Jason Miller at MIR and hope we can open the gates at the LATEST at 8:30. I personally would like to see 8:00.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
awesomeness. I am almost done with mods, only the GT pumps left to install and some little clutch stuff. can't wait. hope to see everyone there, will bring a great quality still camera and a digital video camera with enough battery for the whole event. if you guys want I can post them individually on streetfire.net for you guys. good luck to all, hope everyone is able to make it and that all cobras come in one piece and leave in one. I'll have some spare belts with me as well as some other little parts if anyone needs something. if anyone is convoying down from annapolis, md area or other wise, let me know via PM. will bring a good assortment of tools in my truck as well as a jack and jackstands.

Phillip

(my plate is from alabama with TERMN8D if anyone needs something)

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
If it is like any other track rental ... gates should be at 8ish. I think the last time we got in around 8:15 or so.

I'm still working on the final details with Jason Miller at MIR and hope we can open the gates at the LATEST at 8:30. I personally would like to see 8:00.

Thanks, just let everyone know when you get a definite time. :beer:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
talked to jason ,,,and he told me about this i may come to be a spectator,, just have to check to see if the wife wants to come 2

IronTerp

Venimus03

Established Member
Not looking very promising here Carlos. Have exhausted just about every avenue and nobody's biting. I think they're making a mistake and it would make for a greatr story. But who am I???

Saw this thread yesterday and sent Steve a PM....haven't heard back yet :shrug:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=525200

If we can't get anyone to come out maybe we can just be sure to snap some pic's and send them into a magazine along with some sort of summary or write up about how the shootout went :shrug:

IronTerp

If we can't get anyone to come out maybe we can just be sure to snap some pic's and send them into a magazine along with some sort of summary or write up about how the shootout went :shrug:
Absolutely Richie! Actually want to get past what I hope will be a VERy successful MACA/EFA Shootout on Sunday and then want to post up a new thread on some more semantics of the Terminator Shootout.....And pics and vids is going to be a huge part of the discussion!

Venimus03

Established Member
Absolutely Richie! Actually want to get past what I hope will be a VERy successful MACA/EFA Shootout on Sunday and then want to post up a new thread on some more semantics of the Terminator Shootout.....And pics and vids is going to be a huge part of the discussion!
Sounds good :beer:

Boobinspector

Established Member
Looks like I can make it. Don't know if I will be able to race, but just in case please put me down for the eaton/ bracket classes. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Looks like I can make it. Don't know if I will be able to race, but just in case please put me down for the eaton/ bracket classes. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Awesome! Hope you get a chance to get some runs in. This is certainly the time to do it. Good air, rented track, no waiting in line, plenty of support........

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Well the good news is I can "drive" my car, the bad new is, I can't really "drive" my car. lol. I'll bring it down, but my shoulder is in no shape to shift it hard..so I won't be able to race. I managed to get it up to capitol today, and home, but shifting it wasn't the worlds most pleasant experience. Regardless, it'll be there for folks to point and laugh at...but they'll have to find me in order to rib me about it. :beer:

Since we have so many folks coming in from all over, and all we ever see on this site is your SN..think everyone would mind writing there SVTP SN on the car somewhere? It might be easier to pick out who's who that way. I've tried this at the EFA/MACA event before with limited success, but I haven't posted it in the thread prior to the event.

Anyway, I'll see you all there, and if someone does need a place to crash, just let me know. I'm only about 20 minutes or so from MIR.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Well the good news is I can "drive" my car, the bad new is, I can't really "drive" my car. lol. I'll bring it down, but my shoulder is in no shape to shift it hard..so I won't be able to race. I managed to get it up to capitol today, and home, but shifting it wasn't the worlds most pleasant experience. Regardless, it'll be there for folks to point and laugh at...but they'll have to find me in order to rib me about it. :beer:

Since we have so many folks coming in from all over, and all we ever see on this site is your SN..think everyone would mind writing there SVTP SN on the car somewhere? It might be easier to pick out who's who that way. I've tried this at the EFA/MACA event before with limited success, but I haven't posted it in the thread prior to the event.

Anyway, I'll see you all there, and if someone does need a place to crash, just let me know. I'm only about 20 minutes or so from MIR.

Sounds like a good idea.

At Mustang Week the past couple of years I saw some of the clubs were wearing what looked like "media passes" around their necks with their screen names on them. This would be a good idea but it would be short notice for people to get them.

Maybe someone could get some small plain white stickers that we could write our screen names on with a black 'Sharpie' marker and wear it on our shirts. That way if you are away from your car someone will still know who you are.

03CobraDom

Established Member
Well i got a trailer to bring the Cobra down.. Ill be leavin the philadelpiha area around 5am on sat if anyone from SE PA would like to follow..

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I would like to make a comment after the EFA vs MACA event, that anyone that is seen driving through the water box with street tires will be eliminated from the competition. Its just that the car doesn't really want to go anywhere when you are sitting in a pool of water that the last guy drug up to the line.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread