Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I would like to make a comment after the EFA vs MACA event, that anyone that is seen driving through the water box with street tires will be eliminated from the competition. Its just that the car doesn't really want to go anywhere when you are sitting in a pool of water that the last guy drug up to the line.

Thanks!

saw that too, but the problem was the guys at the box were letting guys do thier burn out in the water box..stupid of them. thats why some were having problems hooking because all the water that was being drag to the line and water still on tires. thats why its good to have someone spot you at the burn out box

2kbill

Established Member
Dwight take me off the racing list, I had hoped to have some DR's by now but it didn't happen...I'm lazy! I'll be there spectating.

Venimus03

Established Member
I would like to make a comment after the EFA vs MACA event, that anyone that is seen driving through the water box with street tires will be eliminated from the competition. Its just that the car doesn't really want to go anywhere when you are sitting in a pool of water that the last guy drug up to the line.

Thanks!

saw that too, but the problem was the guys at the box were letting guys do thier burn out in the water box..stupid of them. thats why some were having problems hooking because all the water that was being drag to the line and water still on tires. thats why its good to have someone spot you at the burn out box
+ At Capitol there wasn't even any room to drive around the water box.......and yeah, a spotter would help out in the burn out box, I think it was a combination of both which had me spinning at the line on my last pass....

2kbill

Established Member
Let me tell you what a great group of folks we've got here. In just a few hours I've gotten two offers from members to lend me tires. IronTerp and Fishtail, thanks for your generosity, I appreciate it! See you all Saturday.

Bill

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Let me tell you what a great group of folks we've got here. In just a few hours I've gotten two offers from members to lend me tires. IronTerp and Fishtail, thanks for your generosity, I appreciate it! See you all Saturday.

Bill

so are you going to race?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member

Bill

Eh don't mention it. Aside from being able to hang around folks with similar interests, one of the reasons I like being part of a club is the opportunity to lend a hand to others when possible. I mean, if we aren't around to help each other out once in a while, what's the point? Anyway, offer stands if you change your mind...if not, I'll see you Saturday anyway. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread