Terminator Swap guys

jimjeffords

Established Member
Almost done just trying to get everything plugged in a routed correctly. Some questions. About 90% there.....

1) Currently I have the 03 AC on the motor etc..
The lines will not connect to the condensor so either A) I need to get another condensor of 03/04 or B) Can I just replace the connections on the 98 condensor with those off of the 03/04 condensor.

2) Do you have a picture of how the rubber hoses connect and route from the Motor to the HE and IC pump etc.. Pic would be awesome

3) Power Steering. Running everything 03/04 motor wise however when I try to screw in the power steering line to the socket(for hardlines) at the drivers side firewall the male fitting from the 03/04 line is 18mm and the socket is only 16. What did you change. MPS says that the 98 line is 16 at both ends which will work cause the plug for the power steering pump is 16mm on the 03/04.
What did you do? Here is a pic of what i am referring to.
7e.gif

4) Found a large plug on the harness that seems to mount along the hump for the caster camber. It isnt for anything like the mass air. I have all of that figured out. It looks like it is a relay or something I am missing. Do you know of one? Refer to the picture
7d.gif
[/QUOTE]

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
If you're using the 03-04 cobra engine harness then that plug in your last picture should be the one for the heat exchager pump relay/fuse.

Users who are viewing this thread