Terminator takes over top review slot on ThatDudeinBlue!

mtb01

Established Member
I hate these videos!!!! Makes me feel sick to my stomach for ever selling the ones I had. By far my favorite car I've ever owned. Once I get my Kids through college, and drinking my banking account dry I will be back in one for sure!!!!

oldmodman

Established Member
The exhaust does sound great. But how long would you really want to live with it?
The Borlas I have are the 14258 "quiet" Borlas and I have never had any reason to change them. I have to spend a lot of time on Los Angeles freeways and I can't live with any drone. The 14258's have no drone.

Maybe I should install a set of electric dumps too?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I hate these videos!!!! Makes me feel sick to my stomach for ever selling the ones I had. By far my favorite car I've ever owned. Once I get my Kids through college, and drinking my banking account dry I will be back in one for sure!!!!

Haha - If I'm remembering correctly we live in the same area. Hope you get one again soon, I'm loving mine more than ever after stepping up to the Whipple last year.

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
That dude did a good C6 LS2 review too. In all fairness though, thatdude is a mustang owner so there is some bias..........i kid i kid :D
The Cobra gets my respect as it still gets 5.0 owners fussy around here....

The Borla Atak sounds absolutely insane on my Centi Supercharged/Meth Full bolt-on C6 as well. It's a good exhaust on the right car. The Cobra sounds better with the Borla Atak than new 5.0 with it IMHO.

Last edited:

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Seen it a few times and honestly the 03/04 has been the biggest impact car for Ford since the introduction of Mustang. It's blue print is felt in today's Mustangs for sure.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Am I the only one who finds his videos extremely annoying?

Same. I couldn't take vlogity vlog anymore. IRS bouncy? what?

But he does have almost 500k subs so he is doing something right lol

Last edited:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
The pull at 7:55, sounds oh so fantastic.

I must say, driving an 03-04 for the first time, I was also all smiles. I will own one some day. They've always been a 'dream' car of mine ever since I found a few videos on YouTube in middle school of 2.2 KB setups doing fly by's. That is when I knew I had to have one.

stangfreak

Established Member
The pull at 7:55, sounds oh so fantastic.

I must say, driving an 03-04 for the first time, I was also all smiles. I will own one some day. They've always been a 'dream' car of mine ever since I found a few videos on YouTube in middle school of 2.2 KB setups doing fly by's. That is when I knew I had to have one.

I remember standing behind my friend when he shot the snakebite video. mustang magics black cobra doing the fly by. That was the same day I took joes car for a drive. After I drove the car, he decided to do the fly by and my buddy was like eh ill film it. The original video was taken down and put back up. Joe, the owner, said it would have had another million views on youtube on top of the new account. I believe the second account, of snakebite has over 5 million views. so it would have had 6 million.

when you look at the video, at .25 you see a guy on the right looking at the car. The brakes were hit hard. Guy ran inside and called the cops lol. Good times. Joes car was only running 15lbs of boost in that video with a stroker motor setup on 93 octane.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Sometimes annoying, sometimes pretty good. 50/50, that terminator review makes me want to drive mine every time I see it.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
He definitely says vicious too many times and as pointed out before, he's off on the exterior mods. As for the IRS, that car had over 100k miles and was likely still on the stock rubber, so it was probably worse than most.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I remember standing behind my friend when he shot the snakebite video. mustang magics black cobra doing the fly by. That was the same day I took joes car for a drive. After I drove the car, he decided to do the fly by and my buddy was like eh ill film it. The original video was taken down and put back up. Joe, the owner, said it would have had another million views on youtube on top of the new account. I believe the second account, of snakebite has over 5 million views. so it would have had 6 million.

when you look at the video, at .25 you see a guy on the right looking at the car. The brakes were hit hard. Guy ran inside and called the cops lol. Good times. Joes car was only running 15lbs of boost in that video with a stroker motor setup on 93 octane.

That was one of the first videos that I saw and made me say "I need one."

stangfreak

Established Member
That was one of the first videos that I saw and made me say "I need one."

I hear that lol. I am trying to find a good deal on a 2011 5.0. cant really get a new one, but I am looking for a used 2011 coyote to park next to my cobra.

INVNO1

Established Member
The cobra will soon make a movie appearance and become the next Eleanor... That would be sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread