Test drove an '03.

svt99rag

Established Member
trying to rape you

I just bought an '03 anniversary coupe a few days ago with 5500mi for $26,600 from the dealer that sold the car new and it is still like brand new.

Cobra SVT 925

Established Member
xason said:
I kinda knew that price was wayy too high seeing as the MSRP is like $35,000 I'm just happy I finally got to drive an '03 after seeing all these videos and everything for 2 years I finally was behind the wheel of one. Damn them trying to rip me off but I let it known to them and I told them the blue book was only $27,000 and asked to maybe get it down to like $32,000 but they wouldn't budge at all and said a lot of other people inquired about the car. Hopefully I will purchase one very soon bone stock or not that Eaton supercharger whine is the best thing ever.

If ur in Cali thats the prices ur gonna be delt with.. i know ive looked at a lotta deals.. another thing that doesnt help is that California has very few 04 Cobras at all if any.. so there not budging on the high prices, i had to get mine outta state for around $29.. which was great.. so much cheaper then any dealership have offered me around here. They wanted like $45 for a vert here.. think only brand new cobras left are verts in cali.

Users who are viewing this thread