Testing: FS 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
DO NOT SELL THAT CAR FOR LESS $$$!!! We need to keep Terminator values up there and cars like this help!!! TTT

that is a funny comment...that is the reason why all these cars are still for sale. The economy has crashed and is getting worse by the week and is heading into what could be a full blown depression...the auto industry is on life support. No one is buying anything...maybe if its a ridiculous price.

O/P good luck with your sale...I know its hard to stay optimistic. Love your car!!

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
that is a funny comment...that is the reason why all these cars are still for sale. The economy has crashed and is getting worse by the week and is heading into what could be a full blown depression...the auto industry is on life support. No one is buying anything...maybe if its a ridiculous price.

O/P good luck with your sale...I know its hard to stay optimistic. Love your car!!

Thanks--just finished with a guy who looked at it and have to more legitimate possibilities...Pretty sure I won't get 29k, but I am not giving it away..

Thanks for the compliments too..:rockon:

Side note: Thank god the season is over-Coach Rod, you must get it right next year.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Do I really have to watch the F-ing Lions on Thanksgiving? :shrug::shrug: WTF--I think I have finally had it...and then my actual favorite team, the Chargers get beat again on a last second field goal--They are 4-7 and have lost 4 games in the final 24 seconds this year....

Ok, I am done. BUMP, BUMP, BUMP

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump for you again, I have no idea how this car hasn't sold, bad economy or not. Can't bump the Chargers or Lions tho, at least Chargers have the players and are under-achieving. Lions are just a mess. And Rich Rod needs time to get his own players. Now Charlie Weiss.....after 4 years thats another story.....:nonono:

BTW, I'm about to install a CDC bar in my OW vert....is it a PIA to do? G/L with sale again.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Bump for you again, I have no idea how this car hasn't sold, bad economy or not. Can't bump the Chargers or Lions tho, at least Chargers have the players and are under-achieving. Lions are just a mess. And Rich Rod needs time to get his own players. Now Charlie Weiss.....after 4 years thats another story.....:nonono:

BTW, I'm about to install a CDC bar in my OW vert....is it a PIA to do? G/L with sale again.

I have heard it is not too bad and I think there is a "how to" thread in here...I had MRT put mine in...$100 could not beat it.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Wow, you are one lucky Man! Congratulations! :beer:

This is the second low mileage black Cobra that has sold in the past week for premium money. $30k recently for a 4k mile coupe, and then whatever for this one.

I am the original owner of a yellow '03 Cobra coupe with even lower of a mileage at 4,500 that I have been trying to sell on here for over a year to no avail. My for sale thread began about one and half years ago at about 4,250 miles and now it's up to 4,490.

$29k, $28k, $27k, and then now it's at $25,900. Still no bites with some real money. Ouch for me!! It is not even pullied nor tuned like yours, but somewhat more virgin with only a Borla cat-back and Steeda intake.

Maybe Ebay and or Autotrader is going to be where it is at for me! If not, then I keep it until it will be more desirable in the future. Yellow or not, I am not giving it away for $20k. Somebody is missing out on an excellent as new Terminator in mine for a pretty good price! That car must be trying to tell me something. Oh well!

Norman

PS: I spent 11 years of my life in St. Augustine. It is a beautiful town, and boy how it has grown when I went to visit two weekends ago after being gone for a decade. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Wow, you are one lucky Man! Congratulations! :beer:

This is the second low mileage black Cobra that has sold in the past week for premium money. $30k recently for a 4k mile coupe, and then whatever for this one.

I am the original owner of a yellow '03 Cobra coupe with even lower of a mileage at 4,500 that I have been trying to sell on here for over a year to no avail. My for sale thread began about one and half years ago at about 4,250 miles and now it's up to 4,490.

$29k, $28k, $27k, and then now it's at $25,900. Still no bites with some real money. Ouch for me!! It is not even pullied nor tuned like yours, but somewhat more virgin with only a Borla cat-back and Steeda intake.

Maybe Ebay and or Autotrader is going to be where it is at for me! If not, then I keep it until it will be more desirable in the future. Yellow or not, I am not giving it away for $20k. Somebody is missing out on an excellent as new Terminator in mine for a pretty good price! That car must be trying to tell me something. Oh well!

Norman

PS: I spent 11 years of my life in St. Augustine. It is a beautiful town, and boy how it has grown when I went to visit two weekends ago after being gone for a decade. :thumbsup:

The car actually sold (as long as it does not fall through) on Auto Trader. As soon as I was certain that I wanted to sell it, I put it on here, some local boards and on Auto Trader--the contact was made via Auto Trader.

Cars do sell on here as my 95 with 20k miles is proof of that. It seems to be--especially during these tmes--t0 be all about timing: right place at the right time. Your car is awesome and I am sure it will sell...

I won't give away the final number yet, but it was less than 29k, but was right at what told myself I would take for it. Also, I don't think my mods hurt the sale as I truly believe they are very tasteful mods and ones that most people with a vert would do....Again, G/L with your sale.

Mike

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Most usually return, and sooner than planned. So let me know when you want to pick up the CO vert. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread