Testing: FS 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Yeah...your boys are actually winning!

And just won...A very tough year for the boys in maze in blue, but they will only get better. Coach Rod needs a mobile QB for the offense to work...

BTW Jason...it is almost 80 degrees today. :rockon::rockon::lol1::lol1:

jliddle

Established Member
Just a question about the car. I cant tell from the pics but does the front bumper have any defects in it? Like chips or whatnot. Im doubting it b/c it only has 6k miles. But never hurts to ask

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Just a question about the car. I cant tell from the pics but does the front bumper have any defects in it? Like chips or whatnot. Im doubting it b/c it only has 6k miles. But never hurts to ask

NO nothing..if it does, I have not seen them. The only thing the car does have is the license plate holes, but they are filled with bumper plugs that are painted to match.

D-Rock

I got my swim trunks...
Established Member
Mike -

I am an idiot and can't figure out the PM (only see vistor messages). Can you e-mail me at derek_cioffi a t yahoo dot com? I would like to come take a look at your Cobra.

Thx,
Derek

recalcitrant

Established Member
"Tarheels rule" bump for ya!! I still think you should keep it. I would not trade yours dead even for the new one. I think yours is much prettier than that muffler-in-the-tailpipes gt. Keep it and save the money for even more fun stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread