Testing: FS 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
FS: 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

SOLD IT, SOLD IT, SOLD IT, SOLD IT, SOLD IT, SOLD IT

Story:

So I see a lot of discussion and postings from fellow Cobra owners who do not drive—or do not have time to drive—their cars and what should they do. Well, I have decided to “TEST” the waters.

I was recently relocated to Florida from Michigan and although this should mean I have more time for my car, reality is I do not. I know there are a lot of owners who have no issue with a car just sitting in their garage, but it drives me nuts. Family is my number one priority and with the ages of my kids (6 and 3) I just don’t think this is the right time for a toy. That being said, I have decided to see if there is any interest.

Details:

I am the second owner. The first owner bought a GT500 and babied this car like no other—he claimed the lights were never on because the car had never been out at night. Garage kept and covered--never seen rain/snow from previous owner. I was caught in the rain once (10 minutes) on my way home from MRT. Car has just over 6k miles on the clock and is in mint condition. Interior and exterior are perfect and I am unable to even find a rock chip. Although the car has been pullied, I can promise you it has never been to the track and never been raced. The work has all been done by some of the best shops in MI (see details below) and all work has less than 1k miles on it. Tires have approximately 700 miles on them.

I have all the stock parts except for the exhaust. Yeah, I know, but it was lost/misplaced by the relocation company and they have yet to find it. This also includes the original rear wheels and tires (tires have just over 5k on them and wheels are mint).

I will also include a brand new set of 67" race ramps (only used once) a $400 value with the wheel chalks.

http://www.raceramps.com/store/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=2&cat=Car+Ramps

2003 Cobra Convertible #2525
Black
6,5XX miles

The following was completed by Mustang Racing Technologies (MRT) in Plymouth, MI:
http://www.mustangracing.com/

CDC Light Bar
H & R Sport (stock ISOs)
BF IRS Brace
Kenny Brown FLSC
MRT Caster/Camber
LFP DP HE
MRT Hood Struts
Hilton 15lb Boost Overlay

The tune and pulley install was done by Alternative Auto Performance in Chesterfield Twp., MI. Lidio is one of the best in the business and this is a conservative and safe tune.
http://www.alternativeauto.com/

BF 2.76 w/ 100mm idler
SCT Handheld Tuner included (contains stock tune and Lidio tune)
448 RWHP and 475 RWTQ

Installed by me:

Steeda Tri-Ax
Borla Stinger Cat-Back
Bassani catted x-pipe (I have the tubes to replace the cats)
JLT RAI
17 x 10.5 w/ 315-35-17 Nitto DR (I have the stock rims w/ the original tires in perfect condition).

There are not many Terminators left with this kind of low miles…

NOTE: I bought the car in MO where front license plates are used. That being said, the car had the holes for the front plate, but I have filled (plugged) them with bumper plugs that are painted to match from www.bumperplugs.com

Asking $29,000 OBO **I have the title in hand, no lien**I have well over 6k into this car and I know you never get all of that back. I will entertain offers, but please do not insult me. All reasonable offers will be considered. No trades please.

Current CarFax available.

I am in St. Augustine, Florida.

Thanks for looking and PM with any questions.

Mike

100_2244-1.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2221.jpg

100_2224.jpg

100_2226.jpg

100_2228.jpg

100_2230.jpg

100_2183.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2268.jpg

100_2193.jpg

CIMG0780-1.jpg

CIMG0781-1.jpg

TuneResults_2.jpg

SVTCert_2525.jpg

WindowSticker_2525.jpg

Never driven long distances...

Original delivery

100_2043.jpg

100_2045.jpg

Michigan to Florida

100_2286.jpg

100_2291.jpg

Last edited:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Now THAT is an amazing Terminator. GL with the sale, that car is gonna make someone VERY happy. Wow.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Morning BUMP

Attn Out of State buyers!!!

I am willing to help with shipping costs for anyone considering flying out to see the car or even considering sight unseen. I have used Reliable Carriers twice (see pics) and could help with arrangements.

riche

Established Member
Wow, another beautiful car that you are having to sell. I would love to have, man I miss my 04 cobra. Good luck with the sale, somewill will be extremely happy with it.

diesel0078

Established Member
What a beautiful car i have been looking for a while and your is one of the nicest, I live in Toronto Canada how much do you think it would cost to ship this car over?

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
What a beautiful car i have been looking for a while and your is one of the nicest, I live in Toronto Canada how much do you think it would cost to ship this car over?

It was $1,100 from Detroit, MI area to St. Augustine, FL using Reliable Carriers (door step to door step). Give them a call for a free quote

Users who are viewing this thread