Testing: FS 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

diesel0078

Established Member
Ya i called reliable carriers and they told me they don't ship private cars. So if i decide to buy your car would you be willing to take care of all the shipping costs.

jt239

Established Member
Ya i called reliable carriers and they told me they don't ship private cars. So if i decide to buy your car would you be willing to take care of all the shipping costs.

Uhhh, there is a pic of a reliable truck with his car in it? Call them back!!

Free bump, the car is mint and has the perfect mod combos. :rockon:

Last edited:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member

Private cars??? I haev used Reliable Carriers 2 times--they most certainly transport private cars--I just used them 3 weeks ago.

I am willing to pay $1k towards the quote from the carrier. I can either pay $1k towards it or subtract $1k off the price of the car.

diesel0078

Established Member
Okay i can see that you used them but i asked to ship it over to canada and i guess they don't ship privite cars over the boarder i have no idea that is what they said. They also said the best they can do is ship it to Buffalo. Let me find out what is involved in shipping a car across the boarder and i will get back to if the car is not sold thanks for your time.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Okay i can see that you used them but i asked to ship it over to canada and i guess they don't ship privite cars over the boarder i have no idea that is what they said. They also said the best they can do is ship it to Buffalo. Let me find out what is involved in shipping a car across the boarder and i will get back to if the car is not sold thanks for your time.

Understood--I use to live in Buffalo. Not a bad drive to Toronto

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Hey Brampton Ontario guy (diesel0078). Fly down to Florida, spend the weekend driving around with the top down and then drive home to Brampton. My parents just bought a 2007 Taurus down here and drove home to Toronto. THey paid their import/GST/Tax fees at the border and had no problems at all.

Enjoy the car while the weather is beautiful! It was 85 degrees down here today! DO IT!

diesel0078

Established Member
Hey Sholando that would be a great idea but i just can't put those miles on it. That's why i wouldn't mind getting it shipped right to my house but thanks for the ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread