Testing: FS 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

jt239

Established Member
And I am getting ready to put her away for the winter...:(

Whipple FTW! I almost pulled the trigger on a ported eaton a month or so ago but decided to go straight for the whipple upgrade for sure. I plan on doing it by next March-April.

TTT for ya...:beer:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
And I am getting ready to put her away for the winter...:(

Whipple FTW! I almost pulled the trigger on a ported eaton a month or so ago but decided to go straight for the whipple upgrade for sure. I plan on doing it by next March-April.

TTT for ya...:beer:

Remember how Lidio feels about the ported Eatons...

homer302

Banned
I know you are frustrated but hang in there. My 04 SY vert just turned 5,000 and I PAID not too far off what you are asking for yours so they are out there. Like the above post said, if you want a car in 20K condition they are easy to find. There is no reason to stop and look at this one.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
I know you are frustrated but hang in there. My 04 SY vert just turned 5,000 and I PAID not too far off what you are asking for yours so they are out there. Like the above post said, if you want a car in 20K condition they are easy to find. There is no reason to stop and look at this one.

Good Luck

Thanks--I appreciate the comments. Again, I am in no huge hurry to sell it, so I will be waiting for an offer that makes me comfortable. :beer:

jt239

Established Member
Seems like a lot of folks are rolling the dice by paying a few $k less for higher milage terminators.

To me, thats crazy! TTT for someone looking for a low mile, mint condition, tastefully modded terminator. :rockon:

recalcitrant

Established Member
A lot of people won't travel far to pick it up. I went from Houston to Miami to pick up my Red Ann Convertible 3 weeks ago. Bone stock, never modded, excellent condition. 22,000 miles for $22,900. My point is, you may get more from a local than from someone willing to go far to get it. The difference in 10,000 and 20,000 miles to me was not worth 7K more. To someone it might be though. Good luck. I hope you get every penny you are asking, cause the car is gorgeous. Better yet, I hope you change your mind and keep her!!

jt239

Established Member
A lot of people won't travel far to pick it up. I went from Houston to Miami to pick up my Red Ann Convertible 3 weeks ago. Bone stock, never modded, excellent condition. 22,000 miles for $22,900. My point is, you may get more from a local than from someone willing to go far to get it. The difference in 10,000 and 20,000 miles to me was not worth 7K more. To someone it might be though. Good luck. I hope you get every penny you are asking, cause the car is gorgeous. Better yet, I hope you change your mind and keep her!!

Your 7k is not including all of the mods he has on it...plus the mileage difference.

But congrats to you. $23k is a good price for a bone stock w/ 22k on the clock.

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Your 7k is not including all of the mods he has on it...plus the mileage difference.

But congrats to you. $23k is a good price for a bone stock w/ 22k on the clock.

Agreed again. That is (was) a great deal. Look, I would not ask what I am asking if I did not honestly think it was a fair price. The right buyer is out there. :rockon:

diesel0078

Established Member
I see you still have your car what's wrong with people if i lived in the States i would have bought this car, But living in Canada there is just way to many taxes and bullshit to pay. I wish i could take her from you. This is a great car and i have been looking for a while now for one.

Users who are viewing this thread