Testing: FS 03 Vert w/ ONLY 6k miles, MINT!

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Tripple Bump. Anybody thinkin about buying a terminator vert this is it. WOW! I gave $26500 for a virgin vert with 8k and would have gladly gave you your price with those mods and records. I have idenical car in white and just few extras and in my car at about $32500 right now with all the extras. I got mine in December.This would save someone so much time and energy to get it up to par. I wanted mine virgin and didnt want to get someone's project that went wrong but this thing looks like the exception to the rule. I will let all the local guys know about this car. Good luck man

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
Tripple Bump. Anybody thinkin about buying a terminator vert this is it. WOW! I gave $26500 for a virgin vert with 8k and would have gladly gave you your price with those mods and records. I have idenical car in white and just few extras and in my car at about $32500 right now with all the extras. I got mine in December.This would save someone so much time and energy to get it up to par. I wanted mine virgin and didnt want to get someone's project that went wrong but this thing looks like the exception to the rule. I will let all the local guys know about this car. Good luck man

Thanks...I appreciate the compliments and please pass on the good deal to your friends. :rockon:

jt239

Established Member

AGREED! I'm suprised nobody has jumped on this vert yet.

I got mine for $28k with low miles and have put at least $6k into mods. If anybody is considering getting a terminator for a few grand less...I would consider saving your money and getting this one. You are getting all of the upgrades for next to nothing!!!:rockon:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
AGREED! I'm suprised nobody has jumped on this vert yet.

I got mine for $28k with low miles and have put at least $6k into mods. If anybody is considering getting a terminator for a few grand less...I would consider saving your money and getting this one. You are getting all of the upgrades for next to nothing!!!:rockon:

Thanks Jason for the Michigan bump:beer:

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
BUMP

Note: Please don't send me links with what my competition is. If you have another car you are looking at and it is at a much better price--then buy that one. I will listen to other offers, but lets be reasonable. Market soft or not, this car is worth what I am asking and most certainly worth what I would accept.

Mike

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I think a lot of people are trying to help you because they are interested in your car and seeing you successful at selling it...too bad the market is soft, your car is awesome! But just like homes, most of these terminators were bought when we had a housing bubble? housing prices drop, economy drops, car prices drop...economics 101. Good luck with your sale, its an absolute beauty!

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
I think a lot of people are trying to help you because they are interested in your car and seeing you successful at selling it...too bad the market is soft, your car is awesome! But just like homes, most of these terminators were bought when we had a housing bubble? housing prices drop, economy drops, car prices drop...economics 101. Good luck with your sale, its an absolute beauty!

Thanks for the compliments and with the years of Economics I had in college, I hear you...It's not that I am insulted by any of the offers I have received, just trying to get what I think is fair. I understand that it may not be 29k, but I think 25K (a few offers at this) is too low. Who knows, I may be wrong.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments and with the years of Economics I had in college, I hear you...It's not that I am insulted by any of the offers I have received, just trying to get what I think is fair. I understand that it may not be 29k, but I think 25K (a few offers at this) is too low. Who knows, I may be wrong.

I think your car is worth every bit of what you're asking for it. These guys that are talking shit would love to get that car for 25k or less.
These low mileage Cobras are getting and will continue to get harder to find. Let them buy the 35, 40, 50,000 mile cars for 22-25k.
To me if I was looking to spend $25,000 on one of these cars I would definately pay the few extra bucks to get something like yours.
I own a low mileage car and would never sell for less than what you're asking.
Good luck on your sale, you have a very beautiful, well cared for, tastefully modded car.
Most people that buy these cars aren't buying them for daily drivers, they are "toys".

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
I think your car is worth every bit of what you're asking for it. These guys that are talking shit would love to get that car for 25k or less.
These low mileage Cobras are getting and will continue to get harder to find. Let them buy the 35, 40, 50,000 mile cars for 22-25k.
To me if I was looking to spend $25,000 on one of these cars I would definately pay the few extra bucks to get something like yours.
Good luck on your sale, you have a very beautiful, well cared for, tastefully modded car.
Most people that buy these cars aren't buying them for daily drivers, they are "toys".

I could not agree with you more. Also, I think that fact the "market is soft on these cars" is because of the banks and I get that. However, maybe if you have to get a loan for this car--especially a toy--it is not the right time for you to buy a car...just my opinion.

Last edited:

jcobra

Established Member

+1, I have coupe with 5900 miles in mint condition and there is no way Id let it go for low 20s.

tj04cobra

Established Member
bump for one clean ass ride!! keep it if you can! like i read above these cars with low low miles like yours are hard to find. i am one of the ones mentioned above who got a car with 35k miles on it for a deal but i would be willing to pay a couple grand more to have one with the miles yours has. clean ride man!!!

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
bump for one clean ass ride!! keep it if you can! like i read above these cars with low low miles like yours are hard to find. i am one of the ones mentioned above who got a car with 35k miles on it for a deal but i would be willing to pay a couple grand more to have one with the miles yours has. clean ride man!!!

Thanks....TTT

Users who are viewing this thread