Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Juiced-03

Established Member
Has anyone seen it yet? Just wondering if it would be worth seeing this weekend or just wait for it to hit the rental market.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got back from seeing it. I liked it a lot, but then again I really liked the remake. It is basically just like the first one, and as always you can always tell whos going to die in order. The ending made me jump lol. Gives a lot of info though about the orignal story.

MystictealLt1

Established Member
I didnt really like it, im still wondering who the girl was who blew her head off in the last movie

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
I didnt really like it, im still wondering who the girl was who blew her head off in the last movie

that was messed up!!

Agentman

I Seent it
Established Member
Just got back from seeing it, I thought it was pretty good. Ya know, a typical gorry flick. Very similar to the other remake just without Jessica Biel:( . I didnt really find it scary but somewhat suspenseful.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I thought the remake sucked. But Im a huge fan of the original so that may be why. I have the VHS tape of it and watch it occasionally. I'll probably go check this one out though.

bullitt1672

Established Member
i thought it sucked, save yourself some money, rent the first remake, picture some different actors, and its pretty much the same.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
bullitt1672 said:
i thought it sucked, save yourself some money, rent the first remake, picture some different actors, and its pretty much the same.

yeah cause ur opinion and his are EXACTLY the same:loser:

go see it for ursel fman...i liked it

Thrust

Established Member
bullitt1672 said:
+65000
My wife picked this movie, and I was game to see it. About 30 mins into it she appologized for picking such a shitty movie, but we endured the rest of it.
Save your $

Users who are viewing this thread