TEXAS MILE, who's going?

zex-srt10

Established Member
Well, Registration filled up in about 4 hours this time. Who is planning on going? I plan on bringing out the Super Snake to run for all three days. I should be setup around the 3/4 mile marker. Stop by anytime to have a beer.

Chris A.

fastlif

Established Member
I'll be there again Chris, hope to make more than one pass this year. See you there!! Is Van going this time?

zex-srt10

Established Member
Van is coming, i will have beer and pizza there and i know he cannot pass that up, hehe. He has been a big part in getting me to the event this year. Including getting my car ready and registering my car for the even. The car should be ready to rock this time. Low volt's is not going to stop me this time. I dont even want to say what i did to fix it. You guys would think i am crazy. I will tell you guys after a few beers.

fastlif

Established Member
I do not have my motor back yet....should ship soon, then I have to remote tune with Jon....I'm afraid we will be crunched for time!

Van@RevanRacing

I do not have my motor back yet....should ship soon, then I have to remote tune with Jon....I'm afraid we will be crunched for time!

Hell yeah I'm going!!

Shawn, as soon as you get that motor in and get a break in file from Jon drive it and drive it hard. If you can put it on a dyno then break it in on the dyno.

Make sure you get Michael's break in procedure. Basically drive it like you stole it!! LOL

See ya at the Mile!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Make sure you get Michael's break in procedure. Basically drive it like you stole it!! LOL

LOL, not quite - but pretty close. "you want to exercise the motor" were his words to me when I picked up my Shelby from him.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread