Texting and driving

broncobob

Established Member
If that kid was seriously just texting, what the hell?? Completely out of your lane and you look up and say oh no biggie, I'll just start texting again....? Any normal person would go holy crap better put this thing down. If I had to guess I would say that person must have been beyond drunk, but video details say just texting...crazy. If this was really just texting and I saw that video as a parent that kid would never drive again for pure stupidity and lack of dexterity.

If I was the guy filming I wouldn't have been nearly that close.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
If that kid was seriously just texting, what the hell?? Completely out of your lane and you look up and say oh no biggie, I'll just start texting again....? Any normal person would go holy crap better put this thing down. If I had to guess I would say that person must have been beyond drunk, but video details say just texting...crazy. If this was really just texting and I saw that video as a parent that kid would never drive again for pure stupidity and lack of dexterity.

If I was the guy filming I wouldn't have been nearly that close.

I agree. I wonder why he was so distracted with texting. Mayb they sent him some nudies.:shrug:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I laughed uncontrollably at the neon getting hit and his reaction

yet I can honestly say I do not know why

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Wouldn't it make the camera guy just as guilty? After all he is holding his phone or camera while trying to drive as well...Even though he still has somewhat of an eye on the road. But regardless it looked more like drunk driving than texting, unless he was typing a novel lol

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
That had to be drunk driving. If the driver was only texting, he/she would have thrown the phone down as soon as contact was made with that railing.

Not texting....alcohol!

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
tumblr_kw4t179zhy1qzty65o1_500.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Cant be texting, no one is that bad at texting and driving.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Either a drunk driver, or someone suffering from a medical condition, i.e., slipping ino a diabetic coma..... More than likely drunk though. I got one of those arrested last night, too!!

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
I hope the guy recording called the police before he pulled his phone out to start recording. Otherwise id first beat the dumbass for being a retarded driver and then id turn my attention to the other dumbass for being a youtube whore instead of calling the cops.

Users who are viewing this thread