Image1711659571.039062.jpg

First try… spinning through every ****in gear

New Tires will be a must for the strip.

But that’s ok… I’m H A P P Y!

o_f7Wu.gif

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Some further info to dump into this for those putting together their own stuff.

Ken and Koby at PBD both mentioned the R888s would probably Rob about 30HP from the pulls.

Now this isnt to make an excuse or to inflate numbers. I a firm believer you post what you made and you made what the Dyno says you made...

HOWEVER, looking back over the thread, that 30HP seems to put the car right about where everyone had their Guess set at!

Just food for thought when youre discussing things with you tuner. Tire set up is definitely important.

These are great street tires but are dogshit on this set up now LOL! Im going to look into some Road Course stuff... Sebring is right dont the road from me. IDK if i can afford to become a "club" member... looks alil pricey but id love to Road Race the car more so than Drag it....

OX1

Established Member
These are great street tires but are dogshit on this set up now LOL! Im going to look into some Road Course stuff... Sebring is right dont the road from me. IDK if i can afford to become a "club" member... looks alil pricey but id love to Road Race the car more so than Drag it....

I need video of that. :cool: I've been tracking an EVO with only 450 @ the wheels.
Pretty easy with all the traction (even added front LS).

I'm a little "concerned" with the 21, 500 I just picked up (on track "traction"), and I'm only @ stockish power.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
No need. Put it in Track Mode and hit it hard. The car will let you go further than you would have ever thought. You still can't defy physics but you'll come pretty darn close.

Users who are viewing this thread