Thanks to Amazon Racing!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I'd like to presonally thank Lynn for her help! I needed a backing plate to get my Billetflow hub off and she went out of her way to make sure I got one! We haven't always been on the same page but Rick and Linn are good folks and they are out to help people and make this hobby much more enjoyable for everyone! BTW, saw the Mafia, looks cool!

Thanks Again!

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thats awesome, good to hear they could help you out. Kudo's to Rick and Linn... :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great news! I once was in a bind and Linn took care of me QUICKLY as well. :)

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
sambandit said:
I'd like to presonally thank Lynn for her help! I needed a backing plate to get my Billetflow hub off and she went out of her way to make sure I got one! We haven't always been on the same page but Rick and Linn are good folks and they are out to help people and make this hobby much more enjoyable for everyone! BTW, saw the Mafia, looks cool!

Thanks Again!

Glad to be able to help you Scott..

Fang

Established Member
Nothing but good to say here as well. The folks at Amazon have always shot it straight with me. Not just interested in selling parts or services at your cost. Some of the vendors out there just want to sell you parts even though you may not need it. They are always there to help.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
sambandit said:

Thanks Again!

:beer: Kudos to your post! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread