Thanks to SVTP + KB..I may not have to sell my Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Count me in for some tickets. This is one of the many reasons I'm glad to be part of SVTP.... :rockon: :rockon:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Im glad that sid and KB are going to do this, You have done so much for so many members here over the years. It's time we repay you in your time of need.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm going to limit the number of tickets to just a few hundred so that who ever goes in on this will have a really good chance of winning. I'm working out the details right now.

03BlkCobra1

Established Member
Thats great. That is one of the more awesome things I've ever seen on a site done for someone else. Congrats on not having to sell the L Larry and GL with the surgery. Im deff going to try to be in for a couple tickets atleast to help out.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'll let you guys help me decide. Would you prefer the price to $100 per chance or $50? Keep in mind though that at $50 per chance you are cutting the odds of you winning in half. If the price is $100 I'm only going to sell 300 chances, and if it's $50 there will be atleast 600.

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
SID297 said:
I'll let you guys help me decide. Would you prefer the price to $100 per chance or $50? Keep in mind though that at $50 per chance you are cutting the odds of you winning in half. If the price is $100 I'm only going to sell 300 chances, and if it's $50 there will be atleast 600.

I personally prefer the $100's, but I do realize that many people can't afford to go that route. You would probably get more participation and more total overall with $50 / ticket. I'm personally going to still buy the same $ amount in tickets................

Bird

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The way I look at $100 for a KB of your choice is a smok'n deal. Plus we're helping out one of our brothers.

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Where do I get the tickets! Hope everthing works out for u! And SID297 I am sure the guys will agree go with a hundred, faster to get the amount thats need so LL can get he's surgery!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Thanks Sid
Thanks KENNE BELL
Thanks SVTP FAMILY

I owe everyone a bunch of :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread