the 03's new additions

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
she got painted a few weeks ago, and i just got some pics of it on my 'puter from the spring break shootout in orlando. here they are!
557475057_l.jpg

544621311_l.jpg

544600420_l.jpg

03InThe11s

Established Member
ohh, and at first i was going to paint the carbon hood, but after i saw it unpainted on the car, i changed my mind. yea, it might be a little ricy, but its all good, and i like it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would have painted the hood myself (maybe with ghost flames), but if you like it that way that's all that matters. Cool look ghost flames on the sides. I like them! :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I like it except for the flames. But I am very particular about the way flames look on a car.

-Jeff

03InThe11s

Established Member
preciate it guys! the hoods not getting painted, i like it this way, but a big reason to not paint it is the slight fitment issues that would stick out like a sore thumb if it was painted. its a VIS hood, which i was under the impression are the best carbon fiber hoods made, but the middle of the hood is about 3/4 of an inch lower than the fender, while the front and back are right with the fender, if not higher than it. guess ya win some, and ya loose some. but my factory hood was painted with the flames and all, so if i want to go with that look, its as easy as swapping them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread