The 6.2-litre Chevrolet Camaro SS or the 2012 5.0-litre Ford Mustang Boss 302

wma8706

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-REiMvxxamA"]Mustang Boss 302 vs Chevrolet Camaro video feature by autocar.co.uk - YouTube[/nomedia]

5point0guy

Established Member
They don't call it the best Mustang ever built (so far) for no reason! Lol.

If they would have done a road course test, the Boss would murder that SS as well.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
It'll be interesting to see if the ZL1 can beat a Boss around a race track let alone the 13 Shelby. Cool video thanks for sharing

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
It'll be interesting to see if the ZL1 can beat a Boss around a race track let alone the 13 Shelby. Cool video thanks for sharing

Even though GM totally cooked the books on the ZL1 ring times I think it's suspension gives it a huge advantage. I don't think the Boss has a chance in it's current state...... the 13GT500 I think has the best chance at taking the ZL1 down. Ford finally got the wt and suspension close to where it needs to be- hopefully they will put a decent LARGE sticky tire out back so it won't be spin city like in every other comparo on the net with the GT500 vs (insert other manufacturer here) - I'm so tired of hearing the narrator say "if only the GT500 had decent tires it would be able to hang with or compete with it's contemporaries":bash:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
That Camaro was an auto trans I would have liked a 6spd to make it more fair. Either way it got walked something terrible...

evolve

Established Member
I would like to see a zl1 to boss and gt500 comparo. Until then, there really is no comparison.

venomws6

Established Member
The 302 Boss is faster than the 2010 Camaro for sure but come on compering the 302 Boss to L99 Auto Camaro !!! it will be much close with LS3

Just sayin :lol1:

I can't wait for ZL1 vs 2013 GT500 war :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They don't call it the best Mustang ever built (so far) for no reason! Lol.

If they would have done a road course test, the Boss would murder that SS as well.

Absolutely for sure. The Boss isn't called the Boss for no reason. ;-)

mrlrd1

Established Member
The 302 Boss is faster than the 2010 Camaro for sure but come on compering the 302 Boss to L99 Auto Camaro !!! it will be much close with LS3

Just sayin :lol1:

I can't wait for ZL1 vs 2013 GT500 war :rockon:

When it comes to the British, you can't take anything they do or say seriously. Most times their rotten teeth have reached and infected their brain. The LS3 car would have fared MUCH better, but probably still behind.

Last edited:

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Ford - no bailout & making their own decisions.
GM - still US Gov't owned and have a person (Obama Administration) at the decision table they don't want or need.

Of course the Mustang will beat the Camaro...in any iteration.

This is proof again of the wrong direction big gov't sends things.

How about that for a twist on this comparison test!!??

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I would be asking for a refund if i had a Camaro ss

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i'll reserve my laughter for the heads up test between the ZL1 and the boss. or should it be the gt500? either way, i'm sure laughter will ensue. put that thing on a diet, chevy.

Users who are viewing this thread