The 6 speed re-invented...

FordFanStan

Established Member
And Stan, I am in LA next week. Shoot me your cell again and I will text you when I am done with meetings. I can probably swing down to your "hood". Anything for beer and tilted kilts!

Cool deal. Tilted kilt it is. When e9tac and a few others came down, that is where we all went too. Maybe I'll take Dusten down there today/tonight too haha. It's such a great place for just that type of meeting :beer:

EDIT: Ahh crap if it is between the 13-18th, I'll be out of country. However if it is on the 19th, it is the West Coasts Largest ALL Ford Show, and you'll have to go see that :coolman:

PS. Where you moving to? FFS

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Looks great. I was wondering what happened to your truck. Seat and console look amazing!
Any word on "cichlids" build up?

SADF

Established Member
In the words from the black guy from Family Guy, "Thats Nasty" and way better than the other one that was in Ford Truck Mag (I remember that build on here years ago stating he had spent like 11k)

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
cool deal, i need to get the $$ together and tackle this too. seems like it would be soo much fun!

btw, scott, tell starbux room for cream when you order they wont over fill it. dont ask me how i know lol

vids are a must both in and outside. what rpm are you doing at about 80?

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Awesome Scott, glad to see it coming back together the way you wanted it.

Call me when you get a chance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread