The 69 Mustang Saga - 2020

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Drone can get really annoying really quick. Your resonator mod was a good one. Glad it eliminated most of the drone.

Ackbar00

The Peoples Choice
Established Member
Well, got to take it to the local track this week. Car did pretty good!

554180291090_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=1480c5&_nc_ohc=SxffMxf9RIIAX9PlZgY&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

[email protected] Best pass to date. I'm sure I could get a 12 out of it on street tires.

Car has a pretty bad vibration though. Found the driveshaft had hit the floor of the car, I am assuming from the 9" winding up. Looks like it ripped off the weight. Its at the driveshaft place this morning getting checked out. Guess its time for some Caltracs.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The lights look "Ok". I would have went with something more original looking. Looks a little ricer to me with the Halo thing going on. They look like motorcycle headlights.

Ackbar00

The Peoples Choice
Established Member
The lights look "Ok". I would have went with something more original looking. Looks a little ricer to me with the Halo thing going on. They look like motorcycle headlights.

Like amber better?
0GbIkUE.jpg

I saw them on plenty of other classics using these style of lights and I liked them. Really wanted the restomod look and they are far superior in lighting to what it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread