The Avengers

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
For a movie like that, it's much better to have the theater experience. I'm still glad i paid the 8 bucks to see it a couple weeks ago.

mineralstangt

Established Member
For a movie like that, it's much better to have the theater experience. I'm still glad i paid the 8 bucks to see it a couple weeks ago.

Well having my laptop hooked into my LED Sony TV with Blu Ray home theater surround sound isn't too bad of an experience to me. Just sayin :rockon:

Last edited:

9150notch

Established Member

8 bucks? I need to go to your theater; I have seen it twice with my wife and dropped $60 bucks just on tickets. Completely worth it though.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Well having my laptop hooked into my LED Sony TV with Blu Ray home theater surround sound isn't too bad of an experience to me. Just sayin :rockon:

Sounds cool, it's still a shity quality video on that link, which doesn't make a difference what you have.

I just watched a minute of it and it looks like garbage on my 30inch HD monitor.

20redfire03

Established Member
Been wanting to see it and though it was crappy during the dark parts, which most of the movie was dark, it wasnt bad connected by HDMI to my tv from my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread