The Avengers

mineralstangt

Established Member
Sounds cool, it's still a shity quality video on that link, which doesn't make a difference what you have.

I just watched a minute of it and it looks like garbage on my 30inch HD monitor.

It's actually not bad, I mean I've seen better and worse, just looks like how a normal DVD does on my Blu ray player ... tolerable to say the least considering I'm not paying shit to see it in my own living room I'd say fair trade.

Edit: looks like 20redfire03 knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Sweet, took the wife to IMAX to see it earlier this week but we missed the first couple of minutes, loved the rest of the movie, thanks OP :)

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
:rockon: Free is the best price. Il sacrifice a little quality for cobra money. Thanks for the share! I just hope it stays up for the next hour for me to finish the dl

IShb3w

Established Member
I guess I'm a cheapass or just smart; I go inside the lobby instead of standing in line for 10 minutes and buy child tickets for 5 dollars on the ticket kiosk. I guess everyone thinks it's an ATM and doesn't use it.

I much prefer watching movies on my LED TV though because I don't have to deal with a crowd ruining it for me, but I do like the big screen on occasion.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Looks like a shitty cam screener. My sister downloaded one the other night, looks and sounds horrible.

No thanks. I just saw this tonight for the 3rd time. Well worth the ticket and itll be well worth the wait to get the bluray rip when its released.

Unless youve seen it already and just wanna watch it again to see the funny/cool parts and cant wait till the dvd (or at least a true dvdrip) comes out, a cam screener like this is going to totally screw up your viewing experience.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Looks like a shitty cam screener. My sister downloaded one the other night, looks and sounds horrible.

No thanks. I just saw this tonight for the 3rd time. Well worth the ticket and itll be well worth the wait to get the bluray rip when its released.

Unless youve seen it already and just wanna watch it again to see the funny/cool parts and cant wait till the dvd (or at least a true dvdrip) comes out, a cam screener like this is going to totally screw up your viewing experience.

Yeap, looks like a typical camrip. Im glad its up though because I never got a chance to see the scene after the credits.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Sure it wasn't theatre quality and they mouths moved before you heard any speaking but I don't think it was "that" bad. If I would have seen this before going to the theatre I wouldn't have gone. Just my .02

IShb3w

Established Member
Sure it wasn't theatre quality and they mouths moved before you heard any speaking but I don't think it was "that" bad. If I would have seen this before going to the theatre I wouldn't have gone. Just my .02

Yeah same here. I didn't think the movie was actually all that great. It was good, just not great. The dialogue in movies as of late seem to be disappointing me more and more. One of the funniest parts in the movie was when Hulk sucker punched Thor, which I saw in a .gif on this site before I saw the movie. I hope the theater business dies out and they start streaming movies in 1080P or better as soon as they are released.

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
It's deffintetly no where near theater quality. I saw it in theater and it was amazing. But this is a great alternative if you haven't seen it yet. I also hooked my pc to my led tv n it was to bad for a free movie lol. Once I saw this I knew I had to share. Enjoy guys

Planter

Banned

unless it was crystal clear quality and perfect sound, I'd still have gone and seen it in the theatre.

Yeah same here. I didn't think the movie was actually all that great. It was good, just not great. The dialogue in movies as of late seem to be disappointing me more and more. One of the funniest parts in the movie was when Hulk sucker punched Thor, which I saw in a .gif on this site before I saw the movie. I hope the theater business dies out and they start streaming movies in 1080P or better as soon as they are released.

well, pirating apparently isnt going to make that happen anytime soon. Depsite 500,000 downloads of the movie, the movie still managed to set box office records. wrap your mind around this.

http://torrentfreak.com/the-avengers-why-pirates-failed-to-prevent-a-box-office-record-120508/

and for those of you that want at home streaming of new releases, hope you're prepared to pay $20 or $25 per viewing, but don't count on until they can figure out a way to encrypt the signal well enough to prevent unauthorized copying or burning to disc.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
sXBRb.png

Users who are viewing this thread