The BADDEST fail procharger car on the planet.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Why do people rev their engines to the redline while in neutral? I have a friend who does this, too. Why? What is the point? And it's not good for the engine, either.

I'm glad the guy likes it. Not what I would do with the time and money; but if he likes it, so be it.

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
I actually like the way prochargers sound. Don't know if I would want to daily one, but for a weekend toy I dig that sound.

I don't think he's talking about the typical procharger "chirp" I think he's talking about the weezing when the guy revs it, sounds like it may have a massive boost/vacuum leak? Here's what mine sounds like, granted it has an open bypass valve(which has since been moved to behind the bumper cover).

Procharger p1sc on a 2001 mustang gt - YouTube

Last edited:

svtshadow

Banned
Why do people rev their engines to the redline while in neutral? I have a friend who does this, too. Why? What is the point? And it's not good for the engine, either.

I'm glad the guy likes it. Not what I would do with the time and money; but if he likes it, so be it.

I wish my cobra reved to redline. it only revs up to like 4800rpms.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
Is the blower even hooked up? It looks like the intake goes into the fender.
:shrug: looks just fine to me... lol you know it's intercooled right? not like most vortech kits for these cars that the run the charged air directly into the intake.

19935.slow

Established Member
I don't think he's talking about the typical procharger "chirp" I think he's talking about the weezing when the guy revs it, sounds like it may have a massive boost/vacuum leak? Here's what mine sounds like, granted it has an open bypass valve(which has since been moved to behind the bumper cover).

Procharger p1sc on a 2001 mustang gt - YouTube

No kidding, it's making some wheezing noise in the background and sounds awful. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The hood art is definitely very strange, but it probably has some meaning to the guy. To each his own I guess.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Eh, yank off the nitrous, the ugly grille, and the hood art. Slap some chrome staggered Bullitts on and I'd drive the piss out of it. But I love flames.

Users who are viewing this thread