The Beer Thread, What Are You Drinking?

Travis

Established Member
Searched and didn't see a thread like this..

Sierra Nevada Torpedo

upy5atyd.jpg

Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA. First time drinking it, whoa. For those of you who haven't heard of the 120, it's 20% alc and stupid expensive. Probably wouldn't buy again except for special occasions lol.

They only sell it in singles where I went, 10.99 for one 12oz bottle. Worth it for the one time for sure tho. Intense stuff.

ebuge9u9.jpg

What's your beer of choice?

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Just grabbed a bottle of Ninkasi Oatmeal Stout with vanilla, a bottle of Lagunitas Maximus IPA, and a bottle of Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The only good thing I've found in Ca so far is Fat Tire. It's always been one of my favorites and I've got a 6 pack next to me now!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll play, literally putting this to my lips
u8ugu8um.jpg

PS, CHIVE ON!!!!

Last edited:

cornholio

Established Member
Fat Tire, especially on draft, is indeed terribly good, and would be my choice. Not to common in South Fla... So, tonight it was Yuengling at the local Pub.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
Searched and didn't see a thread like this..

Sierra Nevado Torpedo

]

Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA. First time drinking it, whoa. For those of you who haven't heard of the 120, it's 20% alc and stupid expensive. Probably wouldn't buy again except for special occasions lol.

They only sell it in singles where I went, 10.99 for one 12oz bottle. Worth it for the one time for sure tho. Intense stuff.

[]

What's your beer of choice?

yeah I bought a 4 pack of the 120 and it was $45. But it only takes one of them to feel it haha.

I love Dogfish Head its my favorite brewery. Nice glass btw

Drinking Newcastle Brown ale

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
I've got an honest question, why are IPA's so popular? I've tried a couple different IPA's and they just don't do it for me.

Some of my favorites Left Hand Brewery Milk Stout Nitro, Hoegaarden, Allagash White, and a local brewery makes a Honey Pilsner that's awesome.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I've got an honest question, why are IPA's so popular? .

Just different strokes for different folks. IPA's are my favorite type of beer I just like the flavor and the hoppyness.

Im not opposed to drinking other types of beer though. Can't stick to only one kind when there is sooo much Beer to drink :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread