The Bieber and his Cheetah car

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
He works for his money just like the rest of us. He also does what he wants with his money, just like the rest. He owns super cars, super homes, and smashes whatever girl he wants. I would say he is living the life.

Blown 89

Established Member
That fact that someone like that makes that kind of money is deplorable. That's what I'm mad about. He can do whatever he wants with his stuff for all I care.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it's dumb but I guess some people on here are bent because they can't afford the car and this guy can do whatever he wants to it.

Hell it'd be like us. Buying a $2,000 fox body and doing a crazy wrap on it. It's weird how what he does to his car is personal for some of you guys lol.

Sounds like somebody is a fan of the Beibs.

61mmstang94

Established Member
^^^im a fan bc I don't care what he does to his own car with his own money he's earned?

Then we have a guy saying because he doesn't "get his hands dirty" that matters? The kid makes dumb music but he's earned his money. So why on earth would some grown man posting on a forum let that affect him? Lol

Makes sense.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
OP should be banned for posting Bieber related material.

:nonono:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Every day you know he walks into the garage, looks....and says:

"Got Daym that car looks great!"

LOL, what an idiot.

Quote from Road Trip: "Did you kill a cheetah?"

E

FATlaws

Established Member
He works for his money just like the rest of us. He also does what he wants with his money, just like the rest. He owns super cars, super homes, and smashes whatever girl he wants. I would say he is living the life.
EXACTLY, I personally don't agree with every outlandish thing he does, but I LOVE the little guy. Not because his music or style:xpl: but because he's earned over a $100mil by age 18 and he blows through it, living it up everywhere he goes. Basically he goes about his life as I would if I had earned that much, doing what he wants, when he wants, and when people send hate his way, he basically raises a bil ol middle finger to them by continuing on with what he was doing. Personally if I had earned that much, I'd do way more dick shit, like burn my R8 just to piss all you guys off after I got bored with it.

And you can call me a douche for saying that, but I'm sure banging 10's everywhere, driving Ferraris, and living in a house that could fit your house in it's living room is soooooo douchey and awful right?

Last edited:

hittinboost

Established Member
Haters gonna hate. I'm sure he'd sign on to svtp to defend himself but he's probably ball's deep in Selena's fish mitten right now WHILE making more money than everyone in this thread has ever made in their life...combined, hate on.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
article-2380358-1B081329000005DC-491_634x424.jpg

Eh its only a $2-3k wrap away from being normal again.

And with Beiber's money, he could be doing it for shits and giggles for all we know.

Hell, the shit I would do for shits and giggles if I had Biebers money. What, a Pink Veyron? Yeah, just cause I can.

rdsnk46

Established Member
JB has life by the balls right now......he is young, wealtly, famous, talented to most and like posted prior has his choice of women younger and older. I'd say a Cheetah wrapped Audi is on par with his status right now. Carry On.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Basically he goes about his life as I would if I had earned that much, doing what he wants, when he wants, and when people send hate his way, he basically raises a bil ol middle finger to them by continuing on with what he was doing.

Yep, and thats why so many people don't like him. He got lucky with his money, he is growing up in an era when terrible music and no talent = cash. Its not "being a hater" if someone is a dick, its not liking you because your a dick. Shit, Treynor could afford to completely buy out JB and set fire to all his possessions while laughing maniacally, and we don't "hate" on him because of what he has because he isn't a dick!

Also, theirs this whole thing...

1001365_564550183600237_76385418_n.jpg

I give it 3-5 more years TOPS before nobody remembers who the hell he even is.

Users who are viewing this thread