The Bieber and his Cheetah car

bluestang41505

Established Member
Ok... this may be a dupe but I have never seen this before. Apparently the Biebs went to Selena Gomez's 21's bday party in his Cheetah Print Audi R8. What the hell did he do to this R8 :shrug:

article-2380358-1B081329000005DC-491_634x424.jpg

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
I think I'm gonna gag. I think this is the apropriate time to quote the Clint Eastwood movie *The Rookie*

Ahem.

*You wanna know who the real criminal is? The son of a bitch who painted this car. Can you imagine defacing a work of art like this with a color like that? Guy oughta have his ass removed.*

brucesvt

Established Member
I think I'm gonna gag. I think this is the apropriate time to quote the Clint Eastwood movie *The Rookie*

Ahem.

*You wanna know who the real criminal is? The son of a bitch who painted this car. Can you imagine defacing a work of art like this with a color like that? Guy oughta have his ass removed.*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SCCA SM

Established Member
:shrug:at least the wheels are better than stock:shrug:

that paint is retarded.. good way to take a nice 100k car and make it worth 20k

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I bet it's a wrap.

NOBODY is stupid enough to do that permanent.

Well.......maybe Beiber is.

Oh, for sure he is that stupid. But you're right, it's likely a wrap. And about what I would expect that kid to do. The little boy is out of control in so many ways.

61mmstang94

Established Member
I think it's dumb but I guess some people on here are bent because they can't afford the car and this guy can do whatever he wants to it.

Hell it'd be like us. Buying a $2,000 fox body and doing a crazy wrap on it. It's weird how what he does to his car is personal for some of you guys lol.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I think it's dumb but I guess some people on here are bent because they can't afford the car and this guy can do whatever he wants to it.

Hell it'd be like us. Buying a $2,000 fox body and doing a crazy wrap on it. It's weird how what he does to his car is personal for some of you guys lol.

It's "personal" for "us" because he buys cars for attention and to keep up with the rest of the Celebs. He's not a car guy. I would bet that he's never got his hands dirty under the hood in his life... He's a little boy with money and obviously very little taste.

Erick

Established Member
I don't want to see him bitch about the paparazzi when he drives a car like that or his chrome Karma. I guess he doesn't get enough attention.

Massie02GT

Established Member

This always makes me lol about forums. People get so butthurt about others doing what they want with their cars.

Do I like this car? Not even a little. Do I care that he did that to an R8? Lol. No.

Get over it. He wants attention and clearly it's working.

Users who are viewing this thread