The Bike killer

jleews6

Established Member
I thought some of you might want to check out my friends GN.The kill list on this car is very long.:D

It made ????? rwhp.
:shrug: The Dyno only went to 1200hp.:beer:

jleews6

Established Member
The turbo's are twin t76s and the motor is a small block chevy.When it was a v6 274ci it ran high 9s @ 140.Now it has about 5 to 6 hundred more horse power:eek:

I have video of him racing an 8 second busa but its not digital.I wish there was a way to post it because its crazy.

The guy on the busa was like:shrug:

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
The turbo's are twin t76s and the motor is a small block chevy.When it was a v6 274ci it ran high 9s @ 140.Now it has about 5 to 6 hundred more horse power:eek:

i was gonna say lol that dont look like no v6:D

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
that link in the reply from "Robertson Racin" has l076 hp and the turbo sounds insane!!! i bet you that even that wont hang with the 1 in the picture :rockon:

jleews6

Established Member
The Buick in the video(Chis chow) is a little faster than the one in the pictures but there is a big difference in the two cars.
Terrence's car is a honest street car.Im talking about putting 200 miles on it in one night or going down the highway at 70 mph for over an hour to go for a ride.He drives it all over the place.

Last year in street trim with the boost turned down in what he calls "old lady mode" it went a 9.0 @ 15+ something(@3700#).I think it was setup at the 1000 hp level.If he turned it up and set it on kill it would run in the mid 8s @ 160mph.Right now it's all apart getting a new all aluminum motor.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread