The Boys – Season 4 Official Teaser Trailer

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
How is this series anyways, been getting told to watch it for years by a buddy of mine.
If you want to know what it’s like when you give unstable people drugs and mass population worships people with super powers, you’ll like this. No holds bar unlike Disney marvel stuff. You’ll see it all and hear it all. Probably a bit more believed of how superhero’s would work react if it was indeed like this in our timeline.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Its entertaining.

Stick to the rating, dont sot down to watch the first episode with your kids expecting an “over-rating”.

Plot has been fair.

Humor is pretty solid.

Action isn’t bad.

It’s definitely worth a watch if you're between shows, or bored with something and mind of him-hawwing around for something to eat up a couple days.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
How is this series anyways, been getting told to watch it for years by a buddy of mine.
I watched the first season, that was pretty good. I never really got in to the second season, though I finished it. I haven’t bothered with the third season. I think my taste have changed, I just don’t like this shit anymore…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I watched the first season, that was pretty good. I never really got in to the second season, though I finished it. I haven’t bothered with the third season. I think my taste have changed, I just don’t like this shit anymore…
eh, it definitely declines a bit, I'll probably still watch as background noise if nothing else

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Based on the progress the show will run itself into the ground with ever increasing "shock" humor and shockingly not clever plot twist.

I was "super heroes" out 15 years ago. Even as a parody I'm "meh".

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Based on the progress the show will run itself into the ground with ever increasing "shock" humor and shockingly not clever plot twist.

I was "super heroes" out 15 years ago. Even as a parody I'm "meh".
The super hero genre so over done, boring AF with over the top gore and special FX etc… I would rather watch some shitty foreign indie film than this hot garbage.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i will say I dont so much feel like they're pushing the woke crap but more of a reflection of what's going on.

that being said, if this season doesn't pick it up probably wont keep watching

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
i will say I dont so much feel like they're pushing the woke crap but more of a reflection of what's going on.

that being said, if this season doesn't pick it up probably wont keep watching

That's what I got from it also. They had the ANTIFA superhero from Portland and she ended up just being a NAZI lol.

Stanger00

Established Member
it’s worth a watch for myself due to the humor, gore and mostly plays like a comic book.

I’d say the other boys series is more work than this version.

In other Amazon news Reacher will be starting on 12/16.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
It's well done and fun adult satire of modern super hero entertainment and society itself.

For example, mocking the stupidity of Disney's Avengers Endgame woke "Girls get it done" scene:

Users who are viewing this thread