The Brute is slowly awakening

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I ordered the tranny parts for the Chevelle today. Hopefully it won't be long before it's back out terrorizing the streets again.

Will, that white snake of yours gonna be ready? I'm gonna need the hoist and stand pretty soon.

I'm looking forward to this. I've got a lot of butt kicking to catch up on.:-D

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
hahhaha dont beat up on the chevys...glad to hear some more fellas into the old muscle

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
TRUE,, i dont post much. & yes i know who you are,,& yes i hate chevys & imports but i do respect them. as for the brute, bring it to bremerton on the 14th to receive some good old fashion but kickin from an slow late model ford. or we could just laugh about it & have some beers:beer:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
im sure your rite, still fun to poke at the big guys with all that power:poke: Dave have you made it into the 10 sec zone yet?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
im sure your rite, still fun to poke at the big guys with all that power:poke: Dave have you made it into the 10 sec zone yet?

I haven't been to the track since Aug 05 where it went 11.9x @ 118 on an upper pulley only Eaton (about 200 less hp, lol)

whippleblown03

Established Member
I think there might be a 10 second cobra vert thats going to be calling all you guys boys real soon. he is terrorizing the streets around here. I am going to just be in the pits watching this year.

Last edited:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Hasnt this thing been trying to "awaken" for awhile now? Ditch the boat man and get on with it.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
TRUE,, i dont post much. & yes i know who you are,,& yes i hate chevys & imports but i do respect them. as for the brute, bring it to bremerton on the 14th to receive some good old fashion but kickin from an slow late model ford. or we could just laugh about it & have some beers:beer:

I've been in the game far too long to care about brands anymore. For me, it's all about the car itself.:shrug: No way it'll be ready by then I don't even know if I'll have the tranny back by then.

Last edited:

Moparkidd

Established Member
Post up some pics so I can pop a tent.

+1

idk why you hate chevys And imports, imports okay i understand, chevrolet is not a bad vehicle, yeah im leanin more towards ford right now but i like them both, good luck on your chevelle brother

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Here ya go:

ZZ502.jpg

Brute-tire.jpg

Brute.jpg

She rude, crude and ill tempered.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
You forgot to mention fugly:lol1:

Sidenote, everybody take notice of the fine Chevy tools laying on it, a crescent wrench, a big stick, a big hammer, and a big pipe. :lol1:

Last edited:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
new nickname for your car is SHREK! BIG,UGLY,GREEN,SLOW yet POWERFUL. make a pass in that thing & maybe we will upgrade slow to fast! the motor almost looks cool except for the chevy thing on the valve cover & the dist. in the back. lol. you really gonna spray 400 on those little drag radials? it wil be a fun ride, what did the motor dyno at? do you have a cage in that car? do you have to pull the laundry at the end of the strip? do you have an NHRA license? would love to hear more about SHREK:thumbsup: i remember your dsg cobra getting railed by my buds dsg a couple of years ago at bremerton. all ford drags? sorry if im wrong:shrug:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I try hard not to hate the GM stuff. i was third generation FORD stock car driver & its my dad & grandfathers fault i bleed blue. i loved fords so much i thought working on them for a living would be the best job in the world! and if i didnt have to work on powerstrokes & all the other not so cool stuff, life would be good. after 17 years working for ford it has never been dull.

Moparkidd

Established Member
haha yeah im a diesel mechanic and the 2 things i dread seeing tore up are powerstrokes and volvos. hate them stupid powerjokes

Users who are viewing this thread