The Brute is slowly awakening

whippleblown03

Established Member
lots of trash talking i guess i am going to have to get a post going with real ET's. lots of dyno queens and street talk but dont see alot of track times here. my best was an 11.1 but my cars broke now. soon to be back on road so bring on the butt kicking:coolman:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
lots of trash talking i guess i am going to have to get a post going with real ET's. lots of dyno queens and street talk but dont see alot of track times here. my best was an 11.1 but my cars broke now. soon to be back on road so bring on the butt kicking:coolman:

If memory serves that was at a CCC race wasnt it? Good times.

Mach, so do you actually have the timeslip showing a 130 mph trap on it? Just curious.

whippleblown03

Established Member
I think i will have shrek and machcheesy covered this year but who knows i might just get knocked off buy one of you but kickers. Quit the BS lets see what you squirt(NOS) guys got at the track.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I think i will have shrek and machcheesy covered this year but who knows i might just get knocked off buy one of you but kickers. Quit the BS lets see what you squirt(NOS) guys got at the track.

compared to SHREK, im just a little squirt. but i can still beat you, on motor!:poke:

whippleblown03

Established Member
bunch of babies with bottles. Is that a SFI approved rachet on the end of that crank shrek? I think whippledsonic is going to be the car to beat this year on this board.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
bunch of babies with bottles. Is that a SFI approved rachet on the end of that crank shrek? I think whippledsonic is going to be the car to beat this year on this board.

If bottles are for babies, then why are all the blower guys whining?:bash:as for whippledsonic, his car is fast but the driver is slow. 10 sec car + 14 sec driver = 12 sec time slip.

Last edited:

whippledsonic

Established Member
If bottles are for babies, then why are all the blower guys whining?:bash:as for whippledsonic, his car is fast but the driver is slow. 10 sec car + 14 sec driver = 12 sec time slip.

alright boys, ive read enough. machdaddy, i beat you on the tree and 60ft your but last year the only time we raced, (you got outdrove):poke:, yes i missed a shift because of a worn out 6 puck clutch that you seen a couple of weeks ago and was amazed that the car even moved, so, yes you got the fastest time for the year,but you know what ive done to the termi since and you should be scared. im not whining about nothing,but i will bring you a pacifier for you after you squeeze you bottle and all you see is my rear bumper in front of your shaker scoop. :cryying:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
alright boys, ive read enough. machdaddy, i beat you on the tree and 60ft your but last year the only time we raced, (you got outdrove):poke:, yes i missed a shift because of a worn out 6 puck clutch that you seen a couple of weeks ago and was amazed that the car even moved, so, yes you got the fastest time for the year,but you know what ive done to the termi since and you should be scared. im not whining about nothing,but i will bring you a pacifier for you after you squeeze you bottle and all you see is my rear bumper in front of your shaker scoop. :cryying:

i dont mind if you tree me, it's the only way i get to drive around you on the big end & i'm gonna do it again!:poke: the rest of the time i just ran like, oh, .7 or .8 faster.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
lmao too. All this shittalking but theres a saying theres always someone faster. And all of you will get worked by a certain fox thats always up at vernon:poke:

:lol:this thread was going dead until we made it something. please join in & have fun.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
yeah all of you will get worked by someone else, you sound like abunch of truck drivers whining in here.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
No cage or seats in the car yet but everything else is SFI. Shrek huh? I never ran at the All Ford Drags. Those are 29X16.5 Hoosier QTP bias plys running 8 PSI. At this point, I'll be happy to have the thing running again.

Last edited:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
lmao too. All this shittalking but theres a saying theres always someone faster. And all of you will get worked by a certain fox thats always up at vernon:poke:

Yea maybe, but thats a shittalking for another day.:rolleyes:

whippleblown03

Established Member

Is it a trailer queen or a street car? no doubt there is always someone faster just no one backing it up with track times thats on this board or they just dont post.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
SHREK is gonna pound all you guys when he wakes up! i'm guessing on a wheel stand to the 330 & hit the wall at the 1/8, & still run a 9.90 et on a john force type pass. too much spray for the whipplechokes:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread