The Canadian chicks did it!!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

The US plays the Fins next. The US men had a rough time with Switzerland and the Fins have a Hell of a lot more talent.

BTW Everything is going according to plan

They had a good time of it against Canada.

Do you guys know what hockey is in Texas?

It's the sport without the football. :)

Wait until Sunday!

Houston, TX, home of the Aeros, the 2003 Calder Cup Champions over.... the Hamilton Bulldogs. Suck it Canada!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
lol,

Anyway what kind of attendance are they getting down there? Next time I'm in Houston during the season I will hit up a game for sure.

Attendance dipped in the early part of the decade but it's seen a steady increase. I think they average around 6500 per game or so. I've been to a few games, it's a lot of fun. Obviously hockey takes a back seat to the big 3 down here.

PegCityJet

Established Member
They had a good time of it against Canada.

Houston, TX, home of the Aeros, the 2003 Calder Cup Champions over.... the Hamilton Bulldogs. Suck it Canada!

Won't it be sweet irony then when local hero Brenden Morrow puts multiple bone crushing checks to destroy the Yanks morale!

Attendance dipped in the early part of the decade but it's seen a steady increase. I think they average around 6500 per game or so. I've been to a few games, it's a lot of fun. Obviously hockey takes a back seat to the big 3 down here.

I've been to multiple Moose games and it's ok but the local press is convinced that the Thrashers are moving here sometime soon. Would've been better with Kovalchuk though!

Users who are viewing this thread