The Cobra is Sold

Injector Dude

Established Member
Someone finally made me the right offer at the right time, so for the time being I am Cobraless. I am sure I will have another one, but for the time being, I need to finish up a couple other projectors I have going on.

I might be posting a few thing up forsale this week. I have a few people to contact that I agreed to give first shot at any parts that didnt go with the car.

Thanks to everyone for there help over the last two year, the car has been a blast.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Traitor!!!lol...I'm sure you'll have another one soon enough.. Speak to you soon. Jared
Injector Dude said:
Someone finally made me the right offer at the right time, so for the time being I am Cobraless. I am sure I will have another one, but for the time being, I need to finish up a couple other projectors I have going on.

I might be posting a few thing up forsale this week. I have a few people to contact that I agreed to give first shot at any parts that didnt go with the car.

Thanks to everyone for there help over the last two year, the car has been a blast.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to see you sold it, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Don't be a stranger. Come back and see us!

Users who are viewing this thread