The Corral...

matted2thefloor

Established Member
Good afternoon fellow Mustang lovers! I was recently surfing around and found the corral.net forum (which is not a new one or anything) and registered to be a member as I am looking for parts for my 99 Cobra. I have been registered for almost 3 weeks and I still can't post any new threads or within any existing threads. I have emailed them 3 different times all without responses! First off I screwed up and deleted the confirmation email by mistake. They resent that and since then I have been " in moderation queue to be added to the forums".

If anyone knows a Moderator over there...can you please ask them WTF is the deal. I have never had it take 3 weeks to become an "active" member to a forum...it is usually instantaneous.

Thanks in advance...

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I had the same problem when I tried to join over there before joining here...screw 'em, SVTP has great classifieds.

Got Boost?

Established Member
I had the same problem when I tried to join over there before joining here...screw 'em, SVTP has great classifieds.

Theres a dude over there with your same SN as here. I thought it was you for the longest time, but the vehicles never matched up.

Users who are viewing this thread