The Crew is Complete

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Wife gave birth to a baby girl on 8/9! Wife and baby are doing well. Got home from the hospital late last nite and we are both running on zero sleep, but completely worth it of course. But the real reason for this thread is…… I am So excited that we are fawking done having kids. 2 is enough, we got one of each and I am getting snipped by the end of the year. Ready for the next season of life, we have had a lot of trouble getting these kids here. 7 pregnancies in 5 years- 2 successful, 1 still born right before full term and 4 miscarriages in the 5-12 week range. Life has been a rollercoaster of emotion for my wife, our marriage, our bank account and of course our reorganizing of priorities so many times. Genetics testing, medical tests, testing of fetal tissue— all with the same results: it just happens for reasons beyond our understanding sometimes. We never had problems getting pregnant, just with the staying pregnant part. But we have finally added the last member of the crew and damn…it feels good!

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Congratulations! We are expecting our 3rd child in November (our first boy). You and your wife are blessed! All the best to you and your family!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Congrats! I hope your little girl and her sibling have a long healthy and happy life.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Infertility is so hard, so glad you and your wife got your babies after a long hard journey! We had our first last night, he’s a boy. Nothing short of a miracle, these little ones.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Congrats! Infertility is so hard, so glad you and your wife got your babies after a long hard journey! We had our first last night, he’s a boy. Nothing short of a miracle, these little ones.
Congrats! My son has been the best thing to ever happen to me. He is my twin I swear and some of his first/favorite words included Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread