The degredation of America...American flag desecrated & military veteran jailed

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Just a bunch of bonehead slackers trying to get YouTube rankings, who cares?

I'd go get an ISIS flag and piss on it right next to them.

E

My thoughts exactly.

Cops **** everything up. This just is a prime example.

People were a lot more polite back when an axe could split your skull and you couldn't just walk around talking all the shit you want with out consequences.

And I'm all for freedom of speech. Trust me. But if someone insults your honor you should have the right to confront them with a steel chair to the ****ing face.

Then you obviously support the actions and agree with the right of the guy who happily applies an axe to the fools face who is walking on the flag correct?

LightningTeg

Established Member
The answer IS to GTFO.

If you hate this country enough to the point of burning a flag, just ****ing leave. Take your shit belongings, your shit view of things, and your shit personality and get the **** out.

We are the greatest country on earth and we have these problems because of these shit ****ing people. Change for the better? These people want this country to be lesser, not greater. Probably the same types of ****wads that constantly compare other countries and how they live to the US, saying we should be more like the rest of the world. **** that, the rest of the world would stand to gain to be more like us, not vice-a-versa.

This post is the other half of whats wrong with this country...

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
The degredation of America...American flag desecrated & military veteran jailed

Please go on. Id love to hear this.....

This post is the other half of whats wrong with this country...

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_3.jpg

Last edited:

LightningTeg

Established Member
I already explained in my first post.

We are the greatest country on earth and we have these problems because of these shit ****ing people.

Couldn't have anything to do with the corrupt politicians, corporations, big banks, and a increasingly uneducated populace right? Nope, its the fault of a bunch of people stepping on a flag. Which people have been doing since national symbols existed. You think everyone who disagrees with you is a piece of shit and has no right to voice their opinion, no matter how dis-respectful it might be. THAT is your problem.

Seriously though, Id love to hear your argument for how America is the greatest country (with actual metrics and not just 'Mericuh **** yeah').

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Wow. Classy.

No less classy than having a shit stain and his buddies walk on our flag desecrating the honor of those who have fallen guarding everything it represents. If it has to be explained, you wouldn't understand.

Flags-Caskets-Heros.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You can voice your opinion all you want.

You can step on the flag none of it. Simple as that. If you want to desecrate the symbol of which this country stands for, why stay? Oh thats right, because it still affords you the freedoms to live your life way better than anywhere else. That's what makes these people hypocrites. Then bleeding hearts like you will say "oh its just a flag, freedom of speech right?" the flag symbolizes that freedom, again, hypocricy at its finest. If you feel that strongly against this country, you wouldnt stay.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
No less classy than having a shit stain and his buddies walk on our flag desecrating the honor of those who have fallen guarding everything it represents. If it has to be explained, you wouldn't understand.

View attachment 40175

And you don't understand what the flag represents. Freedom of speech and other rights still work whether you disagree strongly with the particular issue or not.

Me personally i think stomping the flag as a form of protest is stupid and in poor taste at best. But i think alot of things are stupid, don't see me going to forcefully change someones opinion. Life is way easier when you mind your own business. If they were breaking the law, let the proper authorities handle it. :smmon:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
The answer IS to GTFO.

If you hate this country enough to the point of burning a flag, just ****ing leave. Take your shit belongings, your shit view of things, and your shit personality and get the **** out.

We are the greatest country on earth and we have these problems because of these shit ****ing people. Change for the better? These people want this country to be lesser, not greater. Probably the same types of ****wads that constantly compare other countries and how they live to the US, saying we should be more like the rest of the world. **** that, the rest of the world would stand to gain to be more like us, not vice-a-versa.

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
I wonder what kind of blow back the college is going to get because of this. I can tell you, if I were a major contributor, I would no longer be after this. Learning institutions have long been a place where people have found forums to voice their concerns and opinions but this is just a little overboard. As a veteran, I would have also felt obligated to at least say something to them. Don't we have enough people across the world already desecrating our flag? Shameful. I hope these individuals potential future employers see this.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Whether we like it or not they're free to express themselves how they want.

And you don't understand what the flag represents. Freedom of speech and other rights still work whether you disagree strongly with the particular issue or not.

Now please remember these points you've made the next time a cop says "Get the **** on the sidewalk" or "**** your breath!" to black felons. Freedom baby! Oh, for shame how it doesn't work that way now does it? Minority double standards have to be in full effect in those scenarios.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Now please remember these points you've made the next time a cop says "Get the **** on the sidewalk" or "**** you're breath!" to black felons. Freedom baby! Oh, for shame how it doesn't work that way now does it? Minority double standards have to be in full effect in those scenarios.

The two have nothing to do with the other.

1. Civilian Exercising their rights.

2. Public Servant in the performance of their duties.

LightningTeg

Established Member
You can voice your opinion all you want.

You can step on the flag none of it. Simple as that. If you want to desecrate the symbol of which this country stands for, why stay? Oh thats right, because it still affords you the freedoms to live your life way better than anywhere else. That's what makes these people hypocrites.

Then bleeding hearts like you will say "oh its just a flag, freedom of speech right?" the flag symbolizes that freedom, again, hypocricy at its finest. If you feel that strongly against this country, you wouldnt stay.

I never said I agreed or not with what they did. I think its stupid and accomplishes nothing. And I agree they are hypocrites for burning it. I support the constitution as it was dictated by the original founders. This country has gone quite far from it IMO.

Last edited:

pullin_hard

Established Member
I never said I agreed or not with what they did. I think its stupid and accomplishes nothing. And I agree they are hypocrites for burning it. I support the constitution as it was dictated by the original founders. This country has gone quite far from it IMO.

What, the kids don't know right from wrong just because they grew up in a bad environment?? Come on man. I'm the son of two immigrants that came here with nothing. They raised me in a bad neighborhood full of gangs, violence, drugs, bad schools etc.. and guess what I didn't turn out to be a gangster or a low life POS that wants everything handed to them, or a hypocrite saying that the law is against minorities and that white America wants to see minorities segregated in the ghettos.

If my parents that came here with nothing, no papers, no legal jobs and made it here in the USA, then anyone can make it. All they did was follow the law, stay out of trouble, did not get unwanted attention and if they were offended by a racist they let it go because they knew and know there is more good people out there that did not hate them. In other words they minded their own business.

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
This is funny coming from the same woman who wore bits and pieces of her military uniform and draped the flag over her body while doing a nude photoshoot for Playboy, all while on active duty, just so she could make a few bucks. The AF discharged her for it.

You don't get to say you are for freedom of speech and then pick and choose what speech you're okay with. What she did for her photoshoot could be considered just as degrading as what these turds did.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
this is funny coming from the same woman who wore bits and pieces of her military uniform and draped the flag over her body while doing a nude photoshoot for playboy, all while on active duty, just so she could make a few bucks. The af discharged her for it.

You don't get to say you are for freedom of speech and then pick and choose what speech you're okay with. What she did for her photoshoot could be considered just as degrading as what these turds did.

qft!

hoamskilet

Established Member
I wonder how many of these worthless ****s that do things like burn or stomp on the flag actually make any legitimate efforts to make positive changes for the country they have such a problem with.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
This is funny coming from the same woman who wore bits and pieces of her military uniform and draped the flag over her body while doing a nude photoshoot for Playboy, all while on active duty, just so she could make a few bucks. The AF discharged her for it.

Really, there was a flag draped on her body...BS...what page? I'm looking at the copy right now I don't see WTF you are talking about.

All the photos in the Feb 2007 issue of Playboy where she is in actual uniform issue item, she is 100% in uniform and in compliance with AFI 36-2903 without a doubt. She received an admin demotion from SSgt to SrA, she voluntarily left the military at her ETS, she wasn't discharged or removed. Most of the military had no problem with what she did, it was a big deal because she didn't get Public Affairs approval.

Hmm, it's not a tough decision earning $900K in a day and getting out at your ETS or staying in another 7 years with no hope of earning anything close to that.. Any more BS you care to spew?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Manhart

Keep in mind since her photoshoot Obama has made the military a gay parade of sorts, so what she did is pretty tame.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread