The degredation of America...American flag desecrated & military veteran jailed

OhIIICobra

Established Member
[video=youtube;-otEtnySeL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otEtnySeL4#t=26[/video]

'Merica 2015.

Makes me sick, but glad one person had the fortitude to stand up to these worthless scum (not the LEO's).

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
While understanding the significance behind the flag, at the end of the day it's a piece of material. Just like if witnessed someone burning or ripping out the pages of a bible I wouldn't go over there and try and take it from them. It's their property and the meaning behind the flag is way bigger than these losers could ever be.

There is a law against the desecration of the American flag so I would have filmed it and turned it into the authorities.

That being said, if you don't like it then get the **** out.

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
553197da38e52.image.jpg

OhIIICobra

Established Member
While understanding the significance behind the flag, at the end of the day it's a piece of material.

That's the way I view the shit bags desecrating it...just pieces of material.

It's a shame there isn't a former Marine in a tower with his Remington 700 6mm bolt-action rifle when America actually needs one.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I don't agree with desecrating the flag obviously but you can't take people's property. Can't blame the officers for anything here.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I just realized who she is:

Michelle Manhart, she was in Playboy a few years back. I actually bought the issue when I was on active duty because she was Air Force and it was a big stink...she got something like $900,000 and got out of the military:

600full-michelle-manhart.jpg

She was an MTI:

manhart_021507.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't agree with desecrating the flag obviously but you can't take people's property. Can't blame the officers for anything here.

I agree, although I salute her for taking a stand. This country keeps slipping downward.

OhIIICobra

Established Member

Not sure which one is more of a dipshit, the ****** desecrating the flag in the picture or his homey on the left who said in the video "“You killed off our people. You enslaved our people. You put us in this white supremacist bullshit you’re stealing our flag now."

No bro, she's 38. She didn't ****ing kill or enslave any of your people, but a 38 year old mom did just steal your flag and you didn't do a damn thing except run your mouth. LOL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
While understanding the significance behind the flag, at the end of the day it's a piece of material. Just like if witnessed someone burning or ripping out the pages of a bible I wouldn't go over there and try and take it from them. It's their property and the meaning behind the flag is way bigger than these losers could ever be.

There is a law against the desecration of the American flag so I would have filmed it and turned it into the authorities.

That being said, if you don't like it then get the **** out.

there is no law against the desecration of the American flag. there WAS until 1969 when the supreme court ruled it a matter of free speech. since then there have been a few attempts to pass a law against it, and even a constitutional amendment to make it an exception to the first amendment all have failed, as they should.

she enlisted and swore to uphold the constitution, that includes the freedom of speech. she has no right to interfere with others first amendment rights when she disagrees with their methods.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating, at the top of his lungs, that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the land of the free, then the symbol of your country can't just be a flag; the symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then you can stand up and sing about the land of the free."

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Its trcky....

have mixed feelings but ultimately, the police did the right thing and arrested the correct person. I totally epathize with the vet chick BUT you cant just go up and take someones shit like that.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Its trcky....

have mixed feelings but ultimately, the police did the right thing and arrested the correct person. I totally epathize with the vet chick BUT you cant just go up and take someones shit like that.

+1.

Don't like it personally, but I don't fault the cops for arresting her

ford20

Established Member
there is no law against the desecration of the American flag. there WAS until 1969 when the supreme court ruled it a matter of free speech. since then there have been a few attempts to pass a law against it, and even a constitutional amendment to make it an exception to the first amendment all have failed, as they should.

she enlisted and swore to uphold the constitution, that includes the freedom of speech. she has no right to interfere with others first amendment rights when she disagrees with their methods.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with this although I also believe that the Flag desecration bill should be passed. The last time it was introduced it failed by 1 vote so if you are upset about people desecrating the flag either by burning it or ripping it or walking on it write your senators and congressman to have them pass the bill next time it is introduced.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Whether we like it or not they're free to express themselves how they want. This lady comes and tries to steal someone else's property like it's ok? We have guys on here that say they'll kick someone's ass for leaning on their car. If that's the case, what will you do to someone trying to steal your property?

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Just a bunch of bonehead slackers trying to get YouTube rankings, who cares?

I'd go get an ISIS flag and piss on it right next to them.

E

Users who are viewing this thread